36. X O X O

Hope you like it! 

~*~

The loud bang! of a door slamming, shook Andy from her comatose state.

As several sets of footsteps made their way closer to her and Andy struggled to open her eyes, feeling them crusted shut. How had I gotten here? Where even am I? She tried to think of where she last was. With Sin? Talking to Emma? There was a large black void in her memory and she couldn't place where she was.

"Wakey, wakey sleeping bitch." A ruthless voice coaxed from in front of her.

Slowly, Andy raised her head and cracked her eyes open gently, only to squeeze them shut at the bright lights shining on her. Blinking quickly, her eyes managed to adjust to the harsh lights hanging above her and she squinted as she took a look at her surroundings. She winced at the pain in her neck. It was from the awkward angle her head had been hanging in.

"Your headache probably won't go away," Ross casually said, walking from his previous position in front of her, toward a silver tool box on some sort of cart in the corner. "But don't worry sweetheart, you won't live much longer anyway."

Andy didn't even register that Ross was talking as she tried to swallow something to wet her throat. Unfortunately, her mouth was as dry as the Sahara desert.

Her head lifted slowly and she tried to rub her eyes only to be stopped. She wiggled her arms and hands, fighting their stiffness, and realizing she was tied to a very uncomfortable metal chair. She felt like her limbs were made of plastic, unable to move them to their usual functionality.

The sandy haired girl tried to move her legs as well, only to realize, they too, were zip tied to the metal chair. She was able to squeeze her knees together, but movement beyond that was impossible.

Her arms, legs, and even head, felt useless, heavy. Her tongue felt thick and swollen in her mouth and she silently begged for water. Still, her eye was swollen but she could still see out of it. Her face throbbed with pain and the plastic dug into her wrists behind her.

A shiver ran through Andy's entire body as she realized the situation she was in. Tied to a chair, completely at Ross's mercy. She wondered if this raw terror coursing through her body was something Hunter had felt too, when Ross tied him to a chair.

She realized she was in the middle of the room. Faded cement walls surrounded her, along with two very bright light bulbs above her head. The long fluorescent bulbs stretched above her, shining off the clear tarp situated under her chair.

Fear slid through her body like a snake, clenching it's tight fist around her heart. God, this is like a fucking Dexter episode. She looked around the room, one man stood along the far wall, large machine gun in his hands and a hard look on his face as he stared straight ahead. Other than them, this room was empty.

Ross finally turned back to her, with a sinister grin on his face. Andy's eyes slid to the shiny silver tool in his hand and her body trembled as she fought her restraints. Andy didn't even know what it was. She whimpered and struggled against her restraints.

"Sorry dollface, nothing personal." Ross muttered heading towards her.

Hot, panicked tears streamed down Andy's face, further ruining her makeup. Her cheeks flushed as she struggled, cutting the plastic zip ties into her wrists and ankles as she panicked.

Hot, wet liquid slipped down her palms and curled around her finger tips to plop on the tarp with a noise that seemed to resonate in the room.

That's the sound of my blood. Oh my god.