17. Strawberry Shortcake

~*~

Andy stared at the man in shock. The redhead was one beefy man. His red hair was a shock in Sin's kitchen. His red fiery hair was a mess, probably from his motorcycle ride over, and his bright blue eyes glistened mischievously at Sin. A shit-eating-grin adorned his face and he licked his lips. His beard was thick and had several braids in it. He wore a black leather vest and jeans and gave Sin a look.

She remembered seeing him at Ross's party and at the clubhouse the night of the car chase. He'd joked about her being some sort of bait?

The blue diamond jems that were his eyes, danced over Andy in her joggers and hoodie, certainly not a sexy outfit, so that wasn't what got Sin's attention. Her face was flushed and her hair was a mess. She ran a hand through it to try and tame it. The blush spread across her face.

Sin wasn't much better. His hair was disheveled and shirt wrinkled, showing where Andy has clutched at him to drag the man closer to her. His face flushed slightly as well, ears tipped red like he was a mountain man hiking up an incline in Colorado, out of breath, and disheveled.

"Well shit Sin, thought you said you weren't going to sleep with her." Dean teased, removing his vest and setting it on one of the chairs next to Andy. He was in socks, meaning he left his boots by the front door. He came closer to Sin and patted his back affectionately.

Sin glared at him, his embarrassment forgotten. Sin stood tall, shoulders back and arms flexed. He was about to kick his president's ass. Dean interrupted them and nothing infuriated Sin more than being interrupted. "I wasn't." He spat back.

Dean's eyes looked over at Andy with a smirk. "Riiiight." He leaned closer to Sin so Andy couldn't hear him, "Y'all were sucking face like you were about to take her to yer bed."

Sin's glare met Dean's grin. Sin leaned into Dean to whisper, "Seriously Dean, drop it."

"What'd you mean he said he wasn't going to sleep with me?" Andy asked, annoyed with the secrets they were whispering about. She crossed her arms and fixed her glare on the two men across the kitchen island from her.

Sin's eyes closed, in annoyance, with an eye roll. He sighed and shook his head. Dean grinned and opened his mouth to answer but Sin covered it and looked over at Andy. "I'll tell you when were alone again."

He wrapped an arm around Dean's neck playfully, but by both boy's looks, Sin was squeezing harder than he should've. "I need to talk to Strawberry Shortcake here and see what caused him to bother us." Sin's sentence went from casual to growling as he continued with the sentence.

Andy sat patiently, her messy hair surrounding her face and brown eyes free from any make up. She sat on the stool with her back against the rest, and a foot pulled up in front of her on the seat. She frowned as she watched the two men struggle against one another as Sin lead them to a small room in the corner.

As the door shut Andy's frown deepened, wasn't that a bathroom?

Sin shoved Dean into the small room roughly and glared at him. "What the fuck Dean?" Sin hissed quietly, he wanted to talk quiet enough that Andy certainly wouldn't hear. Whatever it was, Dean should've just left a voicemail or shot Sin a text. Instead, Dean showed up and interrupted.

Dean chuckled and tapped on the door. The two grown men were squished in the small room. It was a half bath with only a toilet and sink. Dean grinned at Sin, laughing slightly as if this whole thing was a circus show. "I'm only a few inches shorter than you kid, calling me shortcake—"

"Do you understand you interrupted me?" Sin hissed, shoving Dean against the wall and getting more in his face than he already was.

Dean's grin fell slightly and then he frowned. "I didn't mean to interrupt ya Sin, but I got some news. By the way, I'm glad you're finally going for it with—"