20. Lost Boys

~*~

"You're welcome to watch the game with us," Sin offered gently, arms still wrapped around Andy even as she tried to pull away. She went from laughing to a frown and Sin knew it was because she thought of Hunter.

Andy shook her head, "No, I want to be alone right now. I need to figure out what I'm going to do." She tried wiping her face of the tears and attempted to fix her hair. She was actually glad she hadn't worn makeup today.

Sin frowned, "Do? With what?"

Andy met his eyes and gave him a look like he was stupid, "About Hunter. I think I should call him or something..."

Sin shook his head, taking her hand to guide her downstairs gently. "Sweetness, he needs time. Leave him be for today and shoot him a text tomorrow. Watch the game, come get some chips and dip and a beer." Sin offered, bringing her into the kitchen where the other three bikers were chilling and eating.

Andy frowned, "You made chili?" She spied the pot of it on the stove, it smelled good, but it wasn't exactly a football game snack.

Sin nodded, finally letting her go to pull out the hot dogs and buns, "Yeah. Chili dogs." Andy just chuckled and looked around at all the food on the counters. Chips, dip, smokeys, rolls, nacho stuff, chili, hot dogs--there was everything. Everyone was serving themselves and suddenly Andy heard a few more voices, coming from the front entryway.

"Hey!" Sin called to them, "Foods ready! Hurry up, game's gonna start soon!"

Literally, fifteen more men came stomping through and Andy had to hurry and get what she wanted before the cavemen took it all. They all disappeared up stairs and Andy was left alone in the kitchen. She finished her plate off with some chips and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Hey," Sin called from above her. She looked up at him, he waved her up, "Come up, I saved you a seat on the couch." He disappeared behind the half wall again and Andy knew Sin wouldn't let her get out of this. Slowly, she climbed the steps and her eyes widened at everyone sitting on the floor, on the couches, and around the coffee table, all staring up at the large flat screen.

Sin had opened the blinds and let the afternoon light into the room. She spotted him, in the middle of the couch, leaned forward with his plate on the table in front of him. He was laughing with one of the guys next to him. The man pointed to the seat next to Sin but he shook his head.

It was saved for her.

She walked around the men, seeing some she recognized from the clubhouse. Including the guy who fought at Ross's party, Ed or something? Even the doctor who patched her up was there. She wondered to her seat next to Sin and began to enjoy the game.

~*~

One thing was sure, she was not a Raiders fan. Oakland was cool, but the Raiders sucked...but so did the Rams.

She was going to stick with Green Bay, for sure. Sin liked them and they always had really good seasons, especially with Aaron Rodgers as the quarter back, and the fact that Clay Matthews resembles Chris Hemsworth. Plus, the fact that Crosby was such a great kicker really saved their asses in a lot of games.

Hunter hadn't texted or called and Andy was ready to go to bed. She currently sat on the edge of the plush comforter in her pjs. Was he at least somewhere safe? She held her phone in her hands, smacking it against one palm nervously. Was it too soon to text him? Sin had suggested waiting until tomorrow, but Andy didn't know if she could. She had changed, did her nightly routine and paced in her bedroom in shorts and a large t-shirt as she debated on texting him. Her hair was pulled up in a bun, away from her make-up free face.