35. Cooperate Sweetheart

Almost to 5.5K reads!!! That's awesome!! This is definitely a longer chapter, but hope y'all enjoy!

~*~

Andy woke to the sounds of a car. She slowly blinked at the tan fabric ceiling above her. She felt a pounding headache, like her brain was swollen and just needed space. She winced quietly, unheard over the rumble of the car she was in. She looked to the window, blue sky and power lines raced by.

They were in town then.

Andy turned her head and noticed she was in the trunk area of a large SUV type car. The interior was all tans and blacks, looking like something a wealthy mom might own to take her two rich kids to private school in. She took deep, shaky breaths as she fought the pounding headache and tried to remain quiet.

She suddenly realized her hands were tied and something was wrong with her face. She held her hands up, in front of her face. They were zip-tied together. She cursed, hating the strong plastic. Fuck, I'm doomed. Andy thought, realizing Sin was nowhere to be seen. They only took her. Andy gingerly touched her face, under her left eye and winced at the pain from the swelling, an oncoming bruise. Had they hit her in the face? When?

"Hey!" a voice yelled, causing Andy to jump. Once the voice continued, she knew he wasn't talking to her. "I want my men back, that means you have to fight with your fucking club! Tell them you'll take them somewhere and kill them yourself or something. I need them back." Ross snapped.

Andy glanced around the back seats to see him sitting in the passenger seat, on the phone with someone. She watched him, through the space between the seats, because she couldn't move more than that. Andy noticed that, without a weapon, Ross didn't look all that deadly. He was a skinny thing, appearing more tough than he actually was. She glanced at the man closest to her, in the row in front of her. The back of his head had an alien tattoo on it. She wondered if he had a gun on him or something she could use to get away.

Andy realized she was in a "trunk"...so don't trunks have that emergency escape latch? Or was that only in cars with an actual trunk? Andy crawled toward the back window to check. She tried to remain low so no one could see her through the rear view mirror. She felt around the door for a button or latch, and unfortunately found none.

Andy peaked out the window, debating on trying to pop it open and jump out, but they were going too fast, and since the only window near her that opened was the rear one, if she jumped out it, there was a large chance the car behind them would run her over.

Just then, a vibration caught her attention. Her pocket.

Andy's eyes widened, it was her phone! Thank god they hadn't checked her pockets before getting in the car.

She craned her arms in an awkward angle, trying to get the iphone from her back pocket, but she couldn't reach it, with her hands being tied together in front of her and her awkward position on the floor. She looked around on the floor for a groove, anything to maybe force it out of her pocket? But the floor was just a mat, there wasn't anything she could use.

Keeping quiet, Andy attempted to wiggle the phone from her pocket, which was actually incredibly difficult, but eventually, she managed to inch it out. Her phone landed on the mat with a smack! Andy froze, eyes wide as she listened for any indication that they'd heard it.

"What was that?" Ross asked, turning back to his henchman in the backseat, "Was that her?"

Andy dropped, covering the phone with her body and faked still being asleep. She tried not to move, relaxed her body, and hoped she looked like she had before she'd woken up. Was he still looking?