Emma Blackery and Dan Howell

chapter 1

___dat part-a____

"Emma, were going to be late!" Cherry calls from downstairs. "look Jack and Fin are gonna' be there and you know how much i fancy the harries' twins,........ Dan's gonna' be there too!" she awwed at me, "i'm comming let me just put my shoes on," i shouted back at her. i wore a white dress with sky blue stripes on, with a bag, i got from new look and my hair a turqosey colour, with my side fringe. and bitch please, i looked gorgeos, i said in a lukeisnotsexy voice. we walked down stairs and hopped in a taxi, and made our way to a near-by bar where loads of youtubers were having a party.

and me being Emma, i had 2 glasses of wine and got slightly i pissed., and in my own bubble, like a hobo on crack, then i realised i was sitting down on a stool with Cherry but she was far too busy talking to jack harries, at east she gets to talk to her cru- i was cut off with a slurred to voice but recocnisable, and as cleche as it sounds, Mr Daniel Howell was standing infront of me, and me being drunk thought it was to tell him that i fricking loved him way to go emma.

___next morning___

"Emma, Emma it's cherry your in hospital, you broke your arm, keep calm, it's ok" she said softly."Che, what happened?" then i felt a sharp pain in my wrist and felt really sick. "you got hit by a car, when walking home from the party last night"oh crap i thought to myself "and apparently you told Dan that you loved him and you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him." and then the hangover kicks in. "owwww!"i say in agony. "lemme guess, hany over?" i nodd silently and Cherry said she'll go ask for some pain-killers.

by the way this is my first fanfiction so tell me what you think and any idea's. luv oooo xx