chapter5: the collab

i walked up to the door and buzzed number 23. it was Phil," Hi phil, its Emma, Dan invited me over to do a collab."i said clearly so he could here. "come up!" he said down the microphone. i waited at the lift but i have a feeling it was broken so i had to walk up 23 flights of stairs, by the time i was up phil was proberly bored of waiting, he let me and then called dan, he walked out of his room and closed the door behind him, he went up to me and gave me a friendly hug " Hi Emma, i got the camera set up you ready?" he asked as i looked into his big brown eyes.

i followed him into his room and he sat on the bed and said to me that we could do the tmi tag. he started "Hello Internet! do you,?" awkward " oh hi people- i laughed and he laughted too, and we restarted and finnaly did the intro after 4 tries. after we filmed we did one on my channel called cooking fails, were we atepted to make delia smith choclate cookies. but i accendently put to much flour and we ended up having a flour fight "you put to much flour in!" i shuted at him " who was incharge of flour he snarled at mme whilst laughing.

i looked at the time and it was 1 o'clock i said quickly to dan "i have to go back to basildon tonight, shit!" "What your gonna drive home in this wheather! it's pissing it down!" he said to me happily." you can stay the night here, there's the nerd room where the is a sofa bed."he said with hope in his deep brown eyes" Emma please stay!" Phil said from the living room. then i got a text from Cherry

Cherry- Emma your ex boyfriends just text me saying that he still thinks your going out with him!

i couldn't belive it Jo was so lovely i love him, his light brown hair and blue eyes, he text me saying i love you. i felt amazing although my cuts in my wrist which i did when he dumped me, i thought i was gonna quit youtube. i told dan he looked kinda sad but still hapy for me. i slept and there's and it was so much fun

the next morning i got up at 8 o'clock, i could wait dan up, so i wrote and note for him saying 'sorry dan, i have to go i'll text you when i'm back, i didn't want to wake you. Em x

i shut the door behind me and left for basildon. i drove al the way there and didn't stop till i got to jo's flat, he shared it with his mate brad, but he moved out with one of my friends Sophie. i knocked and he answered and smiled whislt kissing me on the cheek, i knew i loved him and not dan. i forgot to text dan and havn't for a mouth we hadn't taked at all. 

2 months later

i was out with Cherry to get a dress for a new years eve party and for breakfast, for once in a cafe local to me when, i looked round the cafe and saw Jo and another girl with blounde hair leaning in for a kiss, i could feel tears running down my face and Cherry took are bags and said what's wro- oh." she stopped " aww babe it's ok yu don't need him, Jo ran out of the cafe after us, and he said " Emma wait!" but i didn't listen we walked all the way home and i still had tears running down my face. 

we got into her flat and ran into her bathroom, i closed the toilet seat and sat on it whist using the tisues Cherry gave me. " Emma don't worry, it's ok he dosn't deserve you!" she said calmly " just enjoy tonight and we can have fun yeah?" i nodded and got ready, i was wearing a tght short dress wich had a trim of gems at the top, and it was rasberry wich was kinda the colour of my hair sinse the red had faded, and some black flats. and we made our way to the party.