chapter 2: In the hospital

___chapter two___

  in the hospital

_________________

it had been about five minites untill Cherry came back, but she wasn't alone she came with a doctor and this frightened me. He walked beside my bed and looked at me while thinking then he just smiled and walked next to Cherry. "Ms Blackery, you have broken your arm from a car acident, and you are in hospital." he said to me like i'm stupid. " You will need a cast for 2 and a half months, and you will also need to make appointment with a doctor, so you can get a hard cast on." then he walked out the room and left me and Cherry alone.

" Cherry, "i asked her." yeah ems." she answered."what did happen last night?" "A car bumped into you and-." "no with Dan," "oh, you were talking and laughing and then you said to him 'i want to spend the rest of my life with you, i love you' ." she said jokingly."Then you walked out of the club and re-alised what you did when, you walked slighly into the road and broke you arm and brused a rib. Dan ran out after yu and saw what happened then he ran back into the club and told me and he called an ambulence."

___two days later___

they let me out after two days and i had a thousand misscalls from my dad. he knew i had be taken to hospital. but he had to go back for my brother and sister. i stayed the night at Cherry's cos 1. and had a bruise rib and 2. i was lazy as crap, she said that she would drive me back tomorrow and we would have a 'girly sleepover'.

i asked Cherry if i could borrow her mac book and she said yes. first i had to go on twitter and wow i had loads of notifications. my heart skipped a beat "OMG, dan, dan howell posted '@emmablackery hope you are ok, maybe we can get a cofee somtime. lemme know'.

"Cherry dan howell asked me to get cofee!" i said with i massive grin on my face i can't get rid off. was this a date or is it just friends proberly just friends i don't know.