chapter8: out of the hospital

i lay there for several minites of what had just happened, were we together? or what. i wanted to ask but it would be so awkward, but then. "Emma? does this mean were together?" he asked me nervously." if you.. want to be." i said back to him. he kissed my hand, and by that it meant yes i smiled at him gleefully. they said that i could be relesed from the hospital tomorrow, and unfortunutly my are shas got worse and due to my fall i have a bruised rib and a twisted ankle. they said my rib will recover same with my ankle but my arm with have to have an operation in 2 weeks, and that i was terrifed at.

later that evening

"Dan, can i tell Cherry about us?" i said inoccently. he smiled and said " as long as she won't tell anyone and i can tell Phill, and Emma i thought about, do you want to stay round for a week on thursday?" i twisted round in my bed and hugged him and said "i would love too?" before letting out an 'ow' and dan helping me lie back on the bed. " be carefull." he said worringly. "i can't promise anything." and i just remembered we had vidcon in three weeks." and what about that girl?" i asked him, remembering what she did.

" well, i need to explain, k this is awkward. i um kinda had a crush on you but when you started going out with jo i was kinda sad, so i thought i show go out with somone to forget about you, so i went clubbing and met Chloe she kissed me at the bar and then i slept round hers only slept, and we became boyfriend and girlfriend and she started being really controling over my twitter and tumblr, but then she text phil trying to chat him up, and phil told me so i dumpted her and now she hates me!" he confessed. i told him about, how she pushed throught the door and that she thought i was Dan girlfrien. which i was now worried about cause i am now his girlfriend. dan said that i should get some sleep so i did with dan sleeping in the chair next to me.

next morning

i woke up to dan holding my hand sitting in the chair and said to him " morning dan." he got up and half an hour later we were in a taxi on our way to there flat.

3 weeks later

i finally got my cast take off, on was packing for vidcon with cherry, i was still with dan wich made me happy. me and cherry finnished packing and then got onto our plane to find our seats it was a four wich can be realy awkward when you sit next to strangers. but we found our seat and saw who we were sitting by, dan and phil. " Emma!" he said gleefully " omfg!" i said excitedly, i was sat inbertween dan and Cherry, he kissed my cheek wich didn't suprise Phil or Cherry cause they already knew we were together, and to be honest i was shitting myself about the flight.