chapter11: flying home part 2

i called cherry's phone but she answered after about 7 rings. "Cherry!" i sobed loudy "dan cheated on me!" i said wiping away tear from my drowned face. "i'm coming to your room she said and hung up. i waited 5 minites and finnaly i answered the door to Dan. i tried shutting it but he put his foot in the way just like Chloe did. "Emma, i didn't!" he said quickly." i'm pregnant with your child and you go and kiss her!" i spat at him with words. "No she kissed me honest!" i didn't want to hear it i shut the door, and waited for him to go away. 10 minitees later there was a knock on the door. "who is it?" i questioned incase it was Dan. "Cherry." she repied, i walked over to the door to answer it. "Emma what happened?" she asked me awkwardly. i explained everything. she told me i should talk to dan at some point so i promised my self i would. another knock at the door came, it was luke and phil we let them both in and began to talk."Emma...." phil started "Chloe kissed him honestly i saw." he admited. "how are you?" luke asked me caringly. "i don't know anymore." i replied in a sad tone. then i came out with "i'm scared." "what of?" cherry asked "the baby and Dan, what about when we get back?" i admited. 

end of vidcon

vidcon ended and we soon were on our flight back home, i looked for my seat and realised i wasn't next for Cherry in this flight i booked after her. i soon found my seat and then realised oh my god i was next to dan and phil, of all the people (not including phil). he looked up and realied i was proberly in the seat next to him. he sat up, and i put my bag up onto the luggage conpartment.  sat down and phil was already asleep. "Emma." dan started" i was her!" i smiled and said i know awkwadly. he repied with "does this meen were back together?". "if you want it to be?" he kissed my cheek, i blushed and kissed him on the lips. he then took that chance to kiss me when Cherry asked, "hi Emm- ok your kissing." she turned straight back around and walked back, Dan and i smiled whilst kissing, when hearing Cherry. "i love you Emma." he told me, he said it before but this time it felt real."i love you too."

*****IMPORTANT SHIT TO BE READ*****

i don't know what to write next, and if i don't know what to write i can't write. SO HELP ME!!!!