chapter10: flying home

i needed to tell Cherry, i had to but at the moment i was too caught up stuffing my face with cake, cake is gud. i said to myself in a luke voice (lukeisn- you know luke) and sat in the cornr of the room worring about Dan and I, weeve only know eachother for around four months. i texted Cherry.

Che i need you, im at the party thing by the cake, be quick x- Emma

i started to worry even more but not all about the pregnancy; cherry still hasn't arived. then my phone vibrated.

Emma what's wrong, ill be there soon x- Cherry

i sat in the corner quetly, holding back tears until cherry came running up to me followed by Luke. "Emma?" she said worringly. cherry and luke took me out into the hallway. "What wrong?" she said sensitivly. "cherry i'm pregnant, trying to stop the tears but  they carried on flowing down my cheek. " Oh Emma." cherry said whist they both hugged me. " how are you and dan?" luke asked, trying to be caring. " he said he'll stay with me." i said through tears. cherry told luke that were going to the bathroom, and that he should get back to the party. we walked down a short grey corridor until we got to the toilets.

Cherry passed me some tissues and a wet one too to wipe my make- up away from my red eyes. i didn't know what to do, shall i keep it or have an abortion, wait i can't do that it's killing a baby, "i'm gonna keep it." i said to cherry strongly she smiled at me and we walked back into the party, but i just stayed with my friend until my phone vidrated i took it out of my hoodie to see a text from Dan i opened it up to see his text. 

Em you alright, i worried ily xx- Dan

i typed back quickly,

i'm fine dan ily more xx- Emma

it's impossible for you 2 luv me morex- Dan 

it isn't lol x- Emma 

ily x- Dan

i slid my phone back into my pocket and carried on talking to jason, cherry, patty and luke.

later that evening

when i got back into my hotel room, i decided to go see Dan, i knocked on his door, the door was open so i walked in slowly, my heart stopped i couldn't brethe, i felt like my stomache was gonna fall out my but (comment what film). the on the bed was Chloe on top of Dan kissing, i ran out the room crying, and lay in bed.

sorry it's short, i write pretty much everyday but i write them at 1 in the morning so yeah. i have nothing intresting in my life.

forever alone :'(