chapter7: that betch

i didn't want to answer it. it could be dan.i walked to the door and opened it, there stood a tall blonde girl who has cakey make up and big false eyelashes. " hello?" i asked her. " so are you Dans new boyfriend?" she said pushing the door open. "no he's just my frie-" i said in a worried voice "don't lie to me!" she shouted sharply. " i'm not." i begged. she carred on walked around the apartment looking for Dan. i shouted " leave, this is not your flat!" she pulled a shoked face and slapped me. i pushed her to the door but before she was close she punched me in the face and kicked me several times. " dan's mine, and always will be!" she said before leaving the apartment. 

i lay there with my eyes open and realised what happened then got up and closed the door before sitting down and leaning on the wall next to it crying. so dan came back and noticed i was there, then carried me on to the sofa and called an abulence next thing i reemember, is waking with dan on my right holding my hand with his eyes welling up. "Emma?" i heard him say. " are you ok?" i sat up and looked at his face and said." i'm fine dan." i led up and hugged him tighly before holding his hand tighter. i really do have a crush on him don't i?. i thought to myself. " Dan i need to say somthing." i told him "so do i." he said softly. i started " Dan i don't want this to ruin our frendship but i lo-. i got cut of by dan kissing me on the lips. we moved in sync. " i love you emma."he said softly "i love you too" i replied.