chapter12: Arriving home

soon we gt back and since the lift had now stopped working we had to carry all our bags up the stairs. Phil unlocked the door and i ran in and fell on the sofa backwards. "Tired?" he asked me quietly i nodded and closed my eyes again, i was awake but kinda of asleep until a topless Dan picked me up and carried me into his room, and tucked me in his bed he kissed my forehead then left the room. i watched him walk out, when he turned around and saw me "checking me out are you?" he asked me jokingly. "maybe." i answered. 1 hour later after my sleep i woke up to Dan shouting "oh my friking jesus on a boat!" he said quickly. i quickly got out of bed and ran into the kitchen where Dan was. "Dan?!" i said running towards him. "Em it's ok, i just burnt myself." he said holding his finger, i looked at him and frowned "i'm not letting you anywhere near the kitchen again!" shooing him away." But i want to cook you dinner." he said sweetly with his puppy dogs eyes ."Dammit those eyes!" i said at him turning my face. "But i'm helping!" i said bossily. we made Dan, Phil and i some rice with pepers and ate, i wasn't too hungry though. "Phil said he had to make a video, and so Dan and i went in his room.

"Emma, iv'e been meaning to ask you." he said slowly. "i'm scared." i said to his response. "do you want to move in, it's fine with phil an-." i interrupted "Dan of course i will." we lay on the bed for a while until i asked "are you happy your gonna be a dad?" i asked abruptly. "Emma of course i am i love you!"he kissed me lightly on the cheek."good cause i've got the scan in two weeks will you come with me and Cherry?" he nodded kindly. i smiled at his response and kissed him lightly until he deepened the kiss leaving us making out on his bed, he followed my face kissing down my neck until i took his top off and hugged him tighter. until phil knocked on the door and seeing Dan top loss kissing me."ok that was sufficiently awkward."