chapter14: pizza

After pizza dan lead me into his room and said." we need to think of names."

whilst waking to his desk. "dan, i'm only just starting to have a bump."i said, trying to make him realise.

"yeah but, i want to decide one!" he said  with his 'puppy dog eyes'.

"ok." i said kissing him on the cheek. after ten minites dan's still conviced that if we had a girl we'll call her delia, and if a boy he wants justin. and finnally we decide if it's a boy we'll call him Jason and if it's a girl we'll call her Skye, Alexsis or Erin, we still can decide.

" do you want to see my new video?" i asked him worriedly.

"sure." he smiled at me. i brought my mac book over to his desk, and placed on the table before pressing play. he watched it through and some points laughed histerically. he took the headphones of a placed it on side of the laptop then said, "that was awsome!" he said joyfuly.

" i'm glad you liked it!" i smiled back.

i ran out of the room and to to the bathroom, and gagged like i did all the time, and when i exceted the bathroom dan scared me.

"omg you peice of shit!" i shouted at him in shock. he laughed like a mad man. before rolling on the floor ith agher, soon i joined in on the floor, and we ended up lying next to each other on the floor before he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. we deepend the kiss and soon i was pinned to the floor with dan on top of me kissing. i pulled hi top off and kissed his sholders. he kissed my neck, and i pt my hand round his. 

i woke up to the sunlight through the blinds and saw dan looking over me. "What time is it?" i asked him. he turned to look at his clock."20 to 11." he replied sleepely.

" i'm suprised your awake!" i said shocked. i couldn't sleep with the light and my excitment.

"why are you excited?" i questioned him. "you'll see." crap.

"i'm scared." i said with a deep tone.

i got up brushed my teeth and hair then went to the kitchen where phil was. "morning phil!"i say brightly."hi emma!" he smiled. i sat at the breckfast bar scrolling through twitter on my phone, when dan walks through the door with only a towell round his waist. i look into his deep brown eyes as he walks into the kitchen and pours a glass of milk.

"oh my god your so random!" i said whilst laughing. "says the person who got up at four the morning and drank one pint of applejuice." a narrowed my eyes and realised that he found out.

"don't judge the juice." i giggledd.

"are you free tonight?" he asked quetily.

"yeah, is this your suprise." i said secretivly.

"no, but tonight there's a youtube party, and now your coming."