2

Bruno's POV:

I'm backstage pacing back and forth humming to the songs I'm going to perform tonight. Last concert before break. Almost done, and I'm happy for that in the best ways. Can't wait to get home to my friends and family. To lay back and just relax. I sat down in a chair and started scrolling through my Twitter when Jessica comes over to me.

Jessica: Hey baby. How ya feeling?

Me: Good, can't wait to get home... I miss Geronimo.

Jessica: He misses you to...

She says kissing my neck. I try not to moan or get turned on but it just feels so good. She sits on my lap facing me, grinding back and forth. Shit please don't give me a boner.

Me: J... Jess... S... Stop

Jessica: Baby you have 3 hours before you go on stage... Come on let's get freaky...

Me: J... Jess... Ah... I-

She starts to unbuckle my pants and rub me on the outsides. I can't do this especially when my sisters are here, but it just feels too good to tell her to stop.

Jessica: shhh...

I can't... I slowly push her away when Jamie came backstage looking for me... Jessica jumps off my legs, brushing herself off walking towards the dressing room.

Jamie: Really Bruno...

I stood up fixing my belt.

Jamie: You're really doing this backstage...

Me: I... I...

She shakes her head then starts cracking up.

Jamie: Remember the last time you did that, it was you and Ash... Uh never mind...

I look at her shocked... I haven't heard Ashley's name in a long time and bringing her back up breaks my heart. She meant the world to me... But wherever she is... She's long gone.

Jamie: I'm so sorry

I look down trying not to tear up from her name.

Me: It's fine... Just let me warm up.

She nods walking back to the dressing room. I walked over to my phone and pull off my phone case, pulling a picture out. It was a picture of Ashley. Her hair so long and her big smile. It made me sad.I think of Jessica and look back at the picture of Ashley. Ripping it I threw it into the trash.

Me: Time to forget.

~ ~ ~

Ashley POV:

We stand in line waiting for a pretzel and a bag of gummy bears.

Emili: Mama, I need go pee...

Me: Uh...

Nadia: Just go ahead... I will save your spot in line.

Emili grabs my hand pulling me through the crowd of people.

Me: Ok... Ok Juju... Slow down.

Emili: No... Mama I need go pee or I go poof...

I laugh at her cuteness

Me: Ok Juju...

She pulls me into the bathroom as she runs into someone...

???: I'm so sorry...

Me: No, we are sorry.

I pick up Emili from off the ground brushing her off.

???: Are you ok?

Emili nods and slowly walks to a stall and closes it standing on her tiptoes locking the door. I grab her backpack and her toy sheep from off the ground. The woman helps me up.

Me: yes, thank you.

Once I look at her I stopped and froze... Oh my fucking God. Nadia Jinxed me.

Me: TIARA!!!

Tiara: ASHLEY!!