17

Ashleys POV:

Bruno and Emili were in the bathroom together and i just remembered what Nadia said... to tell him what happened, who i saw together, but the thing is that i don't know how to say it. Right now Bruno is giving Emili a bath. And is in the bathtub with her.... WITH his CLOTHES on. Weird to me, but what ever. I'm cleaning up the mess i left earlier. Emili came running into the living room butt naked. 

Me: Juju... Baby... Where's you're clothes?

Emili: I donno

Then Bruno comes into the living room soaked. Suddenly Emili screamed, giggling and running away from Bruno... 

Bruno: I'm trying to put them on her but she's to hard.... to catch.

Then i scoop up Emili and hand her to Bruno. Bruno looks like he's still struggling to put Emilis clothes on. After about twenty minutes, i'm in the living room texting Nadia. Bruno came into the living room and started putting his shoes on. It's the right time to tell him... welllllll.... is it? Hes leaving. Shit...

Me: Bruno...

Bruno: What...

Damn that was rude.

Me: Can we talk?

Bruno: I don't know... can we?

Me: MAY we talk.

Bruno: I DON'T KNOW, MAY WE

Oooooo, If i can i would bitch slap his ass right now, right here.

Me: BRUNO, I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR BULLSHIT...

Bruno: What do you want Ashley. 

Me: I just want to have a civilized conversation.

Bruno: Fine

He sat right next to me. So i sat flat on my ass with my legs crossed.

Bruno: What did you want to talk about.

Me: What happened?

Bruno: What do you mean?

I look at him and noticed he was looking at me dead in the face. He looked upset.

Me: I mean like, we were close and now we are not.

Bruno: Yeah

He said looking away from me.

Me: What happened to us

I say giving the hand gesture

Bruno: Nothing...

He looked at me once again and i noticed his eyes got watery.

Bruno: Because there is no us...

Me: Wait what?

Bruno: Sorry, i have to go...

Me: When did you start thinking that?

Bruno: Since the day you left me. I'm sorry but Jessica is my girlfriend and i can't treat her like shit just because you came back into my life.

Me: What?

Bruno: I'm sorry Ashley but I have to go...

Me: SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU... THAT'S WHY SHE'S CHEATING ON YOU WITH JOSIAH...

Shit i said it....

Bruno: Josiah... you're ex...

Me: Yeah...