11

Ashley POV:

It's been a week since i talked to Bruno. I opened the fridge and noticed that there was nothing in the fridge. I ran to my room to grab my phone to call Ana....

........

Ana: Hey Ash...

Me: Hey

Ana: Whatcha doin

Me: Nothing much how about you?

Ana: Nothing...

Me: Okay cool...

Ana: Wanna hangout... I could bring my kids, and Emili, Hana, and Maya could play.

Me: Okay sounds fun... I need to go shopping... Is that going to be okay?

Ana: Girl please... I need to go shopping too, I could just come with you... Having two kids and being an only parent is tough, you have to shop all the fucking time... By your fucking self... So shopping with someone is comforting...

Me: I'm so happy I don't have that problem... If I need someone I usually ask Nadia

Ana: Yup... I need to buy diapers anyway... Maya has a bladder problem... Like oh my fucking God... So many diapers...

Me: Emilis potty trained...

Ana: Lucky ass... But shes getting there.

Me: What are you doing for Mayas birthday.

Ana: I'm throwing a birthday party for her.

Me: Awe

Ana: Yup

Me: Can't wait

Ana: Me neither, her first actual birthday party.

Me: Yup

Ana: Have any tea?

Me: Yep lots

Ana: Welp when I come over you could spill the tea.

I giggled a little...

Me: Okay, see you in a bit...

Ana: Okay, love ya, bye...

Call ended...

I walked out the room and Emili handed me the box of Cheerios.

Emili: Mama

Me: Okay... Guess who's coming over...

She jumped up on the chair and and looked at me excited.

Emili: Who?

Me: Hana and Maya

Emili: YAY

She says jumping up and down. Nadia walk into the kitchen opening the fridge...

Nadia: There's no food...

Me: I know, I have to go shopping

Nadia: Okay well I'm going to make breakfast with Mango... and um Banana? If I could make something with these...

Me: Just eat them... And I'm going shopping once Ana gets here...

Nadia: Why don't you ask Bruno to bring us some pancakes or something...

Me: Bruno's busy...

Nadia: With what...

Me: Business