13

Ashleys POV:

I walked back into my bedroom to grab Emilis back pack since she had to go to daycare. I had to get an ultra sound today. 

Me: Juju baby where's your backpack?

Emili cam running into the room and handed me her back pack. I put extra clothes in there and some snacks. I was going to be busy tonight with all these meetings so i asked Ana if she could pick Emili up from preschool. 

Me: So you're going to Maya and Hanas house after school... Okay Juju...

Emili: Ok

After i dropped her off at daycare I headed to Brunos house. I got out the car and walked up to his door. I was going to knock but i hear something... It sounds like... moaning.... What the fuck... I knocked on the door hard so they can hear me. Jessica opens the door.

Me: Uh... Hey where's Bruno?

Jessica: He left to go to your house.

Me: Oh okay... and one last thing. What was that noise?

Jessica: I'm watching a movie... why?

Me: No reason. 

I quickly walked down the stairs and headed to the car. I got into the car and quickly called Bruno.

.........

Bruno: Hey? Where are you?

Me: I went to your house, I didn't know you were going to my house...

Bruno: Well are you on your way?

Me: Yeah why? You sound worried...

Bruno: No I'm scared... Queen is here...

Me: For what?

Bruno: The girl hates me...

Me: What did you do to her...

I say trying not to laugh

Bruno: Its not funny

Me: I'm sorry, i'm on my way.

Bruno: Okay Bye

Call ended....

I looked back at his house... Was Jessica really watching a movie.

I arrived at my house ten to twenty minutes later. I waited for Bruno to walk out the house, once he did he got into the car.

Me: Hey...

Bruno: Hey

Me: Ready

Bruno: Yeah

On the way to the doctors it was kinda quiet...

Bruno: So how does this go?

Me: We are going to be in a room, it's going to be dark... when its dark it would be better to see.

We were sitting in the doctors office and the nurse put the cold gel on my belly after a few the doctor came in.

Doctor: Welcome back Ms. Martinez

Me: It's good to be back.

Doctor: Its been a long time since I've seen you. How's the baby, whats her name again.

Me: Emili

Doctor: Yeah, how is she.

Me: She's great.