20

Ashleys POV:

He looked up at me... his eyes red and full of tears... Then his face became angry...

Bruno: You...

He said quieter

Me: How me?

Bruno: HOW YOU? Jessica had a miscarriage... And not only did she have a miscarriage... but you attacked her... Her face was bloody and full of cuts and bruises...

Me: What about my face...

Bruno: I don't care about your face...

Me: Really... Then why are you here... WHY AM I HERE...

Bruno: That's a good question...

Me:...

Bruno:...

Me: Why did you tell me all those things then?

Bruno:...

Me: WHY DID YOU TELL ME YOU LOVED ME...

Bruno:...

Me: Why am i pregnant with your child...

Bruno: To be honest with you... I don't even want a child with you... I never did... I don't even want to be with you anymore... It was my mistake... I just want to be with Jessica... She loves me... You left me... Why do I want to be with you...

Me:... What are you trying to say...?

Bruno: I don't want you in my life... I don't want to have a kid with you... I wish I never saw you again... I knew you were trouble...

Me:...

Bruno: I'm sorry Ash but....

(Flashback)

Me: I can't wait to tell Bruno I'm pregnant

Ana: Ash...

Me: It's gonna be great and me and him are going to have the baby

Queen: Ash...

Me: And we are going to live the rest of our lives as a hap-

Queen: ASHLEY

Me: What?

Ana: Ash we didn't want to tell you this but...

Me: But what?

Queen: Bruno....

(Reality)

Bruno: ASHLEY...

I turn my head looking at him... my eyes all puffy feeling and red.  I look at him with hate in my eyes. Tears just coming down my face. That's when i realized what really happened. Why we broke up in the first place.

Me: It's fine... You don't have to apologize. I need one person and one person only, and that is Nadia...

Bruno: Am I able to still see my daughter...

Me: I don't know...

Bruno: What do you m....

Me: Bye Bruno...

I got out the car and slammed his door. Walking quickly to the house I opened the door and there was Nadia.

Nadia: Oh baby... come here...

I put my face into her shoulders and started ugly crying...

Nadia: What happened?

Me: I didn't leave him out of random... 

Nadia:...

An hour or so pass and I was at the bar, drinking water because I'm pregnant. Then this guy sits right next to me.

???: Hey you look down... you ok?

Me: Yeah...

???: You look familiar...

I looked up at the guy who was talking to me, and no lie he did look very familiar and really cute... But where do I know him from.

???: OH MY GOD... It's you... Ashley... I haven't seen you since high school...

Me: BEN!!!

Ben: Yep that's me

My high school crush...

Me: Oh My God...

I gave him a hug and the I went back to the water I was drinking...

Ben: Don't you want more then just water...

Me: No... I can't... I'm pregnant...

Ben: Oh...

Me: Yeah...

Ben: Congats

Me: I guess...

I looked back at him and he was looking at me in a very strange way...

Ben: What's wrong... Something seems like it's bothering you...

Me:It's a long story...

Ben: Well I got the time... Tell me

Me: Ok

Basically I tell him the whole story and he tells me why he was there... I guess we both are single... I didn't bring a car to the bar.. I took the bus and Ben decided to drive me home...

Me: Thanks for the ride back home...

Ben: No problem...

Me: Ok bye...

Ben: Wait.... Could I have your number....

He want's my number...

Me: Sure...

And I gave it to him... I walked into the house and there it was... the most cutest thing I've ever seen... Nadia and Emili cuddling. I pick up Emili and put her in the bed. Then I took off all my clothes and grabbed my towel... I filled the bath with nice warm water and got in..

Me: Ahh... This feels so good...

~ ~ ~

Jessicas POV:

Me: Okay... bye... I love you...

Call ended...

I looked at Josiah who was on his phone.

Me: He said he wasn't coming... He feels to stressed and upset so he went home so he could go to sleep.

Josiah: Okay good...

Me: Yeah...

Josiah: I can't believe my chance of having a kid is over... Because of that stupid bitch..

Me: I know...

Josiah: I fucking hate her...

Me: Well... I have a plan to get her back...

Josiah: What do you mean?

Me: I mean... Revenge...

Josiah: Ahhhh... Revenge in deed...

************************************************************************