Seeing Each Other

*Castiel's pov*

I sneaked out through the basement window early this morning. No one will notice. I sneaked out and closed the window quietly. My bag clung to my chest as I stood up. The sun was up and shining with a couple clouds. School started around 8:30 and it was already 7:45. I took a walk for a couple blocks before running. I stopped briefly when I made to the entrance of the school. Dean Winchester- the ever so popular football player stepped out of his car when I lifted my head.

I remember seeing him by his locker with a group of people the week before. I panted, noticing my form as I had my hands on my knees and was breathing heavily. I saw him walk to his group of friends. I sighed and raised myself off my knees. I came face to face with Crowley Ferguson. My breath caught in my throat and my eyes widen as his face smirks.

"Hello Castiel, cat got your tongue?" His two buddies were beside him, looking at me, smiling at my fear. I didn't say anything as Crowley went on. "The faggot doesn't want to say anything? We'll I can make you talk." Crowley snapped his fingers and his friends came walking towards me. I stepped back before I looked around me. Some people were watching and one was Dean- at last minute. His two henchmen were right in front me and I tried to run or dash out but it was too late. They caught my arms.

"No, no, Castiel," Crowley clicked his tongue. "I need you. Thank you boys." His two friends pushed me to the ground by Crowley's feet. I felt him grab the back of my shirt. He turned me to face him. I felt like a scared puppy in the hands of a abusive owner. "Now, talk. Do you have the money?" I "owed" Crowley money supposedly. I had no idea what he was talking about. I kept my mouth shut. "I said speak!" He slapped my cheek. My glasses dropped to the ground. Now, my attention was directed at them.

Crowley followed my gaze and saw the glasses. He stepped on them, twisting his foot in my face. "Now speak you little runt." He spat at me. I could feel more eyes on me. Instead my emotions turned angry. I took action and kicked him in between his legs which caused him to let me go. He doubled over in pain. I took this time to grab my glasses and put them back on. Gasps went around us. "Get him!" Crowley pointed a finger at me, ordering his henchmen.

My eyes widened and his henchmen looked at me. I pushed past people to run away. I was saying fast 'excuse me's when my arm was grabbed and I was out of the crowd. I looked to see him. It's Dean Winchester. He held onto my hand as we ran to the nearest boys restroom. He let my hand go as he rested back on the counter. He lifted his head and met my eyes.

"Hey, I'm Dean." I smile at him.

"I know who you are. I'm Castiel." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. He chuckled. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Just- you- you talked." I rolled my eyes at him with a knowing smile.