The Drama

I looked down awkwardly at my lunch, a sandwich with mussolini and a salad. God, my packing skills need work. One, not too much food. I hesitantly looked at Dean. "Can-Can I use your spork?" Dean grabbed it and handed it to me. "Oh, thanks.." I mumbled. Dean chuckled.

I wonder sometimes what he thinks of or of me more specifically. I picked at my food. I wish I didn't like doing this diet. I wish I didn't have to be involved with the popular people. All I wanted was to be with Dean. He was nice or nicer. I don't think nicer is a word.. um better. Better sounds better, ha. I then came out of my thoughts when I saw Lisa staring at me from the corner of my eye.

I turned to her. "Yes?" She asked me. I shook my head. Her and I didn't turn away and just kept staring at each other. I think I won because she huffed after a blink. I rolled my eyes and looked around the table. Benny was talking to Austin. Maybe things'll be okay...

_

*after school*

I heard the last bell ring before I went outside. Dean told me to meet him by his car. I was so lost and looked like an idiot, standing there, looking around. I mainly was looking for Dean when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped and looked behind me. A boy a few inches taller than me, looked down at me.

"I'm Sam, Dean's brother." He smiled sheepishly. I returned it.

"I think he mentioned you but anyways where is he?" Sam looked around and pointed.

"In the back over there. C'mon." He took my hand and dragged me over. I felt my shoulders tense the whole time as he put me right next to Dean. I met eyes with Dean.

"Hey," He tilted his head with a smile. I chuckled.

"Hello, Dean." Dean put on sunglasses. I fought back a laugh but remembered in this show I watched call UnNormal that quote on quote, "guys who wear sunglasses are douches." Dean held out a pair to me and I pointed to my glasses with a frown. He nodded and we headed into the car.

Immediately when Dean started the engine, his radio started blasting Led Zeppelin. I heard Sam groan and Dean only turned it up louder. "Don't tempt me to put on Asia too Sammy!" He yelled over the music. I smiled at the relation they had. It was great. And better than mine.

I dropped my smile and looked out the window. At home, it was chaos and Sam and Dean were about to see it. This worried me.

Dean eventually turned down the music. "So where do you live-uh- actually?" He chuckled. I turned my head his direction.

"Up ahead on your right then make a left." I replied. He nodded and followed my instructions. We pulled up to my fairly large house. Dean turned off his engine.

"Wow," I heard Sam say. "It's bigger than your car, Dean."

"Shut your pie hole, Sammy." Sam put his hands up in defense and we all piled out of the car. I felt nervous to go inside.

I walked up to the door with Sam and Dean right behind me, and got out my keys. I fumbled with them before picking the right keys. The door then opened. We headed inside and gasps came from both Sam and Dean by the largeness and spacious rooms. "This... is awesome." I heard Dean say. I set my backpack in the little chair there was in the hallway.

Suddenly Lucifer appeared. "Hey, Castiel, I thought that was you. I have two pages of chores for you to do.. um- who are they?" I sighed. Two pages of chores?! Two fucking pages... will this ever end? I introduced them,

"Lucifer meet Sam and Dean. Sam and Dean meet one of my various brothers, Lucifer." They shook hands. Lucifer winked at Sam which only made Sam fluster. I rolled my eyes. Lucifer is such a player, no one deserves him honestly.

"So Castiel, do the two page chores and they should be done when we come back tonight." I didn't want to argue in front of them and kept my mouth shut. All I remember is Crowley's ears going through my head: "I said talk, faggott!"

"Uh-um yes brother, I'll get started on that right away.." I didn't bother ask questions where anyone was going. I wish Gabriel got this stuff than me. They actually accepted him but kept me out of the picture. Lucifer nods at me and Anna enters the room, typing away on her "new" phone. She didn't even acknowledge me or the guests. She looked up at my brother saying she was ready.

He nodded and called everyone else down. "Samandriel! Balthazar! Michael! Gabriel!" They all came running and pushing each other. It resulted at the end of the stairs to pile up and fall onto of me.

"Ow! Get off me!"I yelled, trying to push each sibling off. Everyone then regained their balance and left. I gave Sam and Dean a tour of my house.

"I get what you mean," Dean said suddenly. I looked to him. "So. Many. Siblings." He looked at me. "I'm just curious why does everyone look different?" I let out another sigh.

"I'm adopted along with my actual brother, Gabriel. Otherwise they're my "parent"'s children." Dean nodded.

"Explains all the blonde hair with Balthazar, Lucifer and Samandriel." I agreed with him. He and Sam sat at the table that was in the kitchen while I found the two page list of chores on the counter-top. I read it and huffed angrily.

I got started on the chores, mumbling to myself. Instead of helping Dean out he helped me do my chores. We still had a bit more time before he was going to leave. Sam and I started helping him get text evidence for the essay. After an hour went by, he told me that they had to get home. I looked at the time. 6:00. I walked them out and went they left I closed the door and sunk behind it. I buried my face in my hands and let a sob escape from me.

So much pressure and I can't take much. AT lunch. AT home with Lucifer. I couldn't take it. I made my way to the bathroom and grabbed the razor. Two cuts today and that's it, the voice inside my head said. I sucked in a deep breath and started cutting. A razor takes time to produce the actual cut. I closed my eyes. In the shows or movies it's all fake.

I finally felt blood or a liquid trickle down my forearm. I opened my eyes and saw a big cut slashed across my arm. It was starting to bleed when I cut the same place again. With that came more blood. It felt good. It made me feel better at least.

Afterward, I bandaged myself up and looked for blood stains. I held tears back before I took ahold on making dinner. I wonder what Dean would think if he knew...