Friends are Friends

Classes went by and it was finally lunch time. I grabbed my lunch from my locker in time to see Dean go in with his friends. Was it weird I always crossed paths with Dean? I don't think so. He looked happy as he was laughing about something. I then put my back pack inside, knowing I have no more classes after gym and simply have no need to bring it with me home. I entered the lunchroom with a nervous look on my face, looking around.

"Cas!" I heard my name and it was no other than Dean Winchester- again. My shoulders slumped. Everyone was looking at me in wonder. I heard whispers among whispers. I heard chuckling from Crowley and his gang. I quickly made a move over to Dean's table. He scooted over, patting the seat for me to sit down on. I sat down slowly as I saw his friends' eyes on me. Dean looked around and saw why I was so nervous. "Mind your business and go back to lunch." He yelled. Everyone did so on his command. I felt him rub up and down my arm, I looked at him. "You alright?" He asked.

"Um..." My eyes darted from his hand to his eyes, how caring they look but I know he didn't mean it just in a friend way. Wait.. what am I saying? Do I have feelings for the guy? My father would kill me if I did. But would I? He is attractive.. wait no, Castiel! I just met this guy! My attention was brought back to him. "I- um y-yes?" His hand left my arm.

"You seem.... nervous. Is everything okay?" I nodded with a small smile. He returned the smile. "Great! Is it fine for us to do the English essay at your house?" My face dropped a bit, so he wouldn't see.

"Yeah that's-that's fine." I said. I still saw his friends all staring at me. This was going to be horrible.