The Party..?!

I threw my bike to the side, despite it already being trashed. I ran up to my room, avoiding everyone. I had to pick out something to wear. "Gabe?!" I yelled over my shoulder. He popped his head into my room.

"What's up little bro? Need help?" Gabriel laughed, seeing I was holding up two outfits.

"Yes. You know that you're going to the party and I need help picking out something to wear." Gabriel rolled his eyes.

"I don't see a point of wearing a suit if you're just going to a simple party where teens get drunk and puke on themselves." He crossed his arms. "And, you're acting like a girl." So what if I was, Assbutt? I said in my head. I groaned.

"So what do I wear then?" I threw my hands up dramatically. Gabriel shook his head dismissively and shrugged.

"Just- wear something that suits you, Cas. I don't know what to tell you!" Gabriel then left the room. I grunted.

"Thanks so much brother." Well he was helpful. Assbutt. I went to my drawers. I picked out a harry potter shirt that said : "I solemnly swear I am up to no good. I always loved this shirt. It always seemed to fit me after each wash and feel bigger on me. Maybe I was losing weight. I smiled at that. Losing weight. That's something positive. I grabbed some joggers on and gym shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Does this look good? Does this represent the shy Castiel? I asked myself. I put over a star wars sweater and smiled. It was the humble me. I smiled wider and maybe even let out a soft chuckle. "I'm ready Gabe!" I grabbed my phone, sliding it into my back pocket. I ran down the stairs and saw him waiting for me.

"You look like..." I awaited his answer. "Like.. you." His face broke into a smile.

"Thanks." We closed the door quietly and I headed for the car but saw Gabriel looking at me weirdly. "What?"

"We're not driving. Her house is literally three blocks away."

"Oh." I silently laughed at myself. We started walking. When we made it people were gathering inside. I felt my heart start pounding. Gabriel placed a hand on my shoulder and shook it gently.

"You alright?" I nodded. "Alright. Let's go in and get this party started!" He yelled happily. He grabbed my hand and practically dragged me inside. Music was playing loudly while the floor thumped with people dancing. People passed by us, looking at me. Some people giggled seeing my nerdy sweatshirt.

"Cas!" I heard someone yell. I was turned around and met face to face with Charlie. Wait..Charlie?

"Charlie?! How-Why are you here?!" I yelled over the music. Charlie threw her head back laughing.

"I'm here because I am!" She yelled. "C'mon!" She grabbed my hand. Man people love dragging me places don't they? I thought. Suddenly we were in the kitchen where the music wasn't too loud but you could hear people's voices at least. "Cas, drink up." Charlie said, her voice lower than a minute ago, holding a shot glass full of a blue liquid.

"What is it-" I said before she dumped the blue colored drink into my mouth. My face turned into a sour look as I swallowed. Charlie started walking away with a big goofy grin on her face. "Charlie what was that?" I followed her.

"Alcohol, Cas!" She said. "Live a little!" I felt my fingertips starting to feel numb. Well.. more woozy. She took my hand again and led me through the crowd of people. We were in a game room. Which was more quiet than I had imagined. A couple people were here, sitting in a circle, talking about something. A girl, who I sat next to was smoking a cigarette. Probably a girl named Meg Masters. I'd seen her at school from time to time. I looked to my left to see Benny.

"Benny?" I asked. He turned his head to me.

"Hey, Cassie! I didn't think to see you here brother? You here with Dean?" I shook my head.

"My brother, Gabriel." He nodded and took another sip from his cup. I squeezed my eyes shut and reopened them. I felt even more woozy but it felt nice. Suddenly I heard Charlie's voice go through, bringing the attention back.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Meg beside me took the drag out of her mouth.

"Yeah! Let's play it. But!" Everyone's eyes turned to her. "But," She continued. "it's a truth or dare game. Eh? Eh? I know you all don't want to just kiss people. Let's shake things up a bit shall we?" People agreed and hummed. "Alright, where's the bottle Charles?" Charlie smiled and took it out from behind her. She placed it in the middle of our circle. That's when I noticed Dean was part of it too. He looked back at me.

"Benny! How 'bout you spin first, big boy?" Meg said, taking another drag from the cigarette and dumping some of it on the ground. Benny nodded and span the bottle. It landed on Dean and his face broke into a grin as I didn't hear what Benny said.

"Cas, my feelings for you.." Oh god.. no, my eyes widened. "I really like you dude. With your sex hair, cute little glasses, your nerdiness, I mean look at you! You're practically wearing a Star Wars sweater! Just you are really cute and yeah I'd date you. And maybe do some other things." He winked at him. I flushed. Everyone's eyes turned to me.

"And how about you Cas?" Charlie asked.

"Hell yeah, I like you Dean!" I earned a couple chuckles. "I'd go to the ends of the Earth for you! You're just super hot and I don't care about that Lisa bitch! I mean... c'mon who would resist a body like that. I-just- damn." I could not believe the words I just said. This wasn't me. Dean smirked at me.

"So you, me, date on Sunday at 5 pm?" I smiled and nodded. Dean gave me another wink which made me chuckle. Charlie kept screaming in joy.

"My OTP has finally arrived! Bitches pay up!" Almost everybody paid her their spand of the bet. I couldn't remember the rest of that night. All I knew was that it wasn't a dream and I woke up with a dopey grin on my face. Dean Winchester doesn't just like me as a friend. He really fucking likes me. That's when I felt a body next to me move. I froze with wide eyes. OH SHIT I thought. I slept with Dean Winchester.