New News

I didn't dare go back. I was afraid to. I was even scared for my brother, Gabriel. And how he'll be treated. Dean has been helping me. I've been clean of cutting of the whole semester. Our graduation is coming up for this year but Dean had a surprise he wouldn't tell me yet.

It was end of the day and a Friday. Dean sorted the whole thing with his parents. His father actually accepted him for once. Mary was also on board with it. I live with the Winchesters now. It's been good. Dean has been protecting me from Crowley and Crowley and his gang have been staying away. Dean was playing his last football game. I stood at the low bleachers with a smile on my face. I had painted my face our school colors and borrowed a cheerleader outfit. Iwas jumping and cheering for Dean. He was all sweaty and gruffed after the game. He kissed me and got us changed. Afterwards, Dean picked up his little brother, Sam, from his middle school.

Him and Sam shared a stare before he dropped Sam off. "Dean where are we going?" He turned his face to me with his beautiful smile.

"You'll see." We drove for 30 minutes before I saw the state sign saying, "we'll see you soon!" I leaned back in my seat.

"Dean, where are we going. You're making me feel uneasy." I said, my voice shaky. Dean stuck his tongue out and bit it.

"We're going out of state... you probably already saw the sign but I'm taking you away from the state. You know like a little getaway. With me." I smiled. He's so sweet.

"Okay," I replied. "Sounds like a plan." Dean leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, baby." He mumbled. I smiled and turned the volume up to hear my favorite song. It was Dirty Laundry by All Time Low!! I cheered in the seat, earning a strange look from Dean. I turned the volume up even more.

"Dirty laundry, is piling in her room. She's got her secrets, yeah, I got mine too. I don't care about what you did, all I care about is what we do. Dirty laundry... looks good on youu." The song blasted. I sang along with all his heart. Dean chuckled at me. His eyes returned on the road and the song ended later on doing another one called Weightless by the same band. Dean pulled up to a motel and signed us in.

Immediately I knew what was going to happen. And it did. I won't spare you any details ;). The next morning Dean told me. He said that they were moving and I was coming along. They were only moving two states over from Kansas. That's not so bad...and I don't get to see my family ever again I thought to myself. I sighed and nodded with a smile.

_

*three years later..*

Dean placed the last box in the minivan, his mom bought for us. "You kids have fun!" I smiled at Mary. She reminded me of Dean. So happy and cheery. I saw Dean looking at me from the corner of my eye. I looked at him and we shared a stare before sharing a slow kiss. I didn't even notice in the time being his mom was gone.

I looked down at our, now, holding hands. I saw the silver bands on our fingers. I smiled even wider and looked back up to Dean. "Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said. We were in Illinois. We had moved with his parents a while back. Now we were going on a road trip to see all of the United States. It was my idea. We got in the car and we were off. I sniffed in the minivan. It smelled oddly of apples and butterscotch. I looked at Dean and he looked so perfect. Life was perfect.

_

*two months later that same year*

"What are you saying, Dr.Smith?" I asked. Dean was waiting in the lounge of the doctor's office.