Days Go Into Weeks and Weeks go into Months

It was ridiculous. I was being bullied. Or still by Crowley and his gang. I still listened to my music. I didn't really talk to Dean that much. Prom was coming up in a couple weeks. I resisted on going. Charlie and Kevin seem into it. They're going with their dates. That's it. Their dates. I didn't have a date. I sighed as I turned up the volume of my music louder. I didn't like the marks other people left on my body. I could make my marks but not other people physically. I held my sides. Tears threatened to spill.

I hated my life so much. I just wondered how I put up with it. How I ignore the most simplest things. I closed my eyes and swallowed. I took a couple deep breaths. I felt my phone buzz. I took it out of my pocket and saw Gabriel texted me. It said: Hey, Cassie, I found a party at Lisa Braedon's house. You should go, it's tonight. Deano's gonna be there ;)

I stared at the text. Gabriel knew. He knew... that my- I had- no- I wouldn't. Would I? So many thoughts ran through my head. I looked back to the text. I replied: I'll go but you're coming with me. I immediately got a reply of okay. I sighed again and this time I didn't go into the lunch room. I ate in the library. I couldn't deal with my social anxiety right now.

The party was tonight. Oh God.. I thought. The rest of the school day I avoided being in Dean's path. I just didn't want to deal with anything the popular's were in. Not right now. I needed some time alone to fix myself. Sure, Dean was nice, but I feel if I get too friendly with him, he'll push me away. I didn't want to fear it.

I needed to know it and be prepared. And I was. I was hurting right now. I already decided on going to Lisa's party now I'm stuck going. I hope I don't do anything stupid. Then I'll be a real disappointment at home and worst of all a slut.

_

I watched the football game and we won. I was proud of Dean but I'm avoiding all costs. I was the first one out and traveling to my bike. I hopped on when I heard a specific someone call my name. I started biking away. "Cas! Wait!" Dean yelled behind me. I biked away. Lisa's party was in 45 minutes. I had time before I needed to deal with my social anxiety.