Chapter 3: Best Friends and Christmas Gifts

Chapter 3

Emersyn's P.O.V.

I'm woke up by the smell of food cooking. I sit up and stretch and realize that I'm on the couch. We must have stayed in the living room last night. I get up and stretch and head upstairs to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair to make myself look presentable, even though it's only my husband and best friend. I walked back down to the kitchen and saw Harry cooking breakfast. I sat beside by Lex at the table.

"Good Morning you guys." I said.

"Good morning love." Harry said as he sat a plate of eggs and bacon infront of me.

"Thanks baby." I smiled. I started eating once Lex and Haz had their plates. I was doing okay until I took a bite of the egg. And I knew exactly what was happening. I shot up from the table and ran to the bathroom. I started emptying my stomach from all of the contents. It wasn't long until I felt someone rubbing my back.

"Em? Don't you think that you need to go to the doctor? You've been throwing up a lot lately."

"No, I'm good. I think it's just a small bug. I'll be better in a few days." I gave a small smile and Harry just hugged me.

"I hate seeing you like this. It breaks my heart."

"I know Haz. I should be better soon."

"Okay baby. Come on. Let's cuddle on the couch." We let the bathroom after I brushed my teeth real good.

Once we reached the living room we saw that Alexa was getting the fire started back and had more blankets and pillows.

"Hey Alexa. Why don't you see if Aiden can come over. He lives right down the road. Maybe he could bundle up real good and walk?" I asked. I felt bad for her because me and Harry were always so lovey dove. I don't want her to feel like she is a third wheel or anything.

"I would text him or call him but my phone is dead. So I can walk down there and see."

"Okay. Leave your phone and I'll plug it in to charge for you. And Alexa, please be careful."

"I will. I promise." She then put on all her winter stuff and headed out to Aiden's house.

Me and Harry got comfortable on the couch. And we both decided to start looking for Anne's Christmas gift. Harry went upstairs and grabbed my MacBook for me and when he got back I searched for gifts. I had an idea on what I wanted to get her.

"So, I'm thinking we could get her a scrapbook of just our little family."

"But it's only me and you? Wouldn't it be filled with just us?"

"For right now yes. I was thinking we could leave plenty of pages for grandchildren. If I ever get pregnant. But for the pictures of us, we could use some engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and maybe just some random ones we've taken. Like when we went on our honeymoon, all the pictures we took at the sights. We don't have to, I was just saying."

"I think thats perfect baby. She would love it. Let's get express shipping so it gets here asap. And we can use the computer in the office to print off the pictures to put in it. Then you can use your amazing decorating skills and make it all pretty." I giggled and agreed with him. Once we found the perfect one and designed the front cover we ordered it. It should arrive in 2 days. That gives us enough time to print the pictures and get it put together in time to give it to her on Christmas.

I can't wait until she sees the last picture I'm adding. Harry doesn't know about it. Its going to be an ultrasound picture. He'll know after I tell him on Christmas morning. We have dinner with his family that evening and lunch with our friends. Since my family decided to move to America we can't spend Christmas with them this year. We flew to America for thanksgiving so neither of us could make it for Christmas. I plan to Skype them and tell them the exciting news.