Chapter 5 (Christmas pt. 1)

Chapter 5

*Please note that the pictures used in this chapter are not the actual characters. They are just images off of google to give you an example of what the pictures will look like*

*Christmas Eve Night*

Emersyn's P.O.V.

"I can't wait to FaceTime my family tomorrow night. I miss them. And I really want to see how my parents react to the scrapbook."

"I know. I really miss talking to your dad. And I'm excited to see how mom reacts to her scrapbook. Because you know, she really likes homemade gifts." Harry said.

"Is Gemma and Steven coming to lunch tomorrow?"

"Yes, we planned to come at the same time so that mom and Robin can have all of us together. Don't forget me and you have to match for the family picture tomorrow." Oh crap. I forgot about that. Harry's family always takes some family pictures on the holidays. Each little individual family matches in color.

"Oh yea. What should we wear?"

"I have no idea. You know I'm not good at choosing that type of stuff."

"I know honey. I was just asking for an opinion."

"I like flannel. We could wear matching flannels."

"Haz! That's a great idea. Let's do it." We gave each other a high five and continued to get ready for bed.

"I can't wait to give you your gift in the morning." Harry said as we got into bed.

"I really can't wait for you to see yours. It's great."

"Can I have a hint?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because your gift is special and I don't want it ruined."

"Oh. Okay boo." I chucked at Harry's reaction.

We turned off the lamps and cuddled into each other. This is something I don't ever want to lose.

"Good night babygirl. I love you."

"Good Night Haz. I love you the most."

*Christmas Morning*

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" I jumped hearing Harry shouting.

"Mmmmmm..it's too early." I said rolling back over and cuddling into the blankets.

"Nope, it is Christmas morning and you are getting your arse out of bed now." I jumped up at the reminder that it was Christmas. I can finally tell Harry that he's going to be a daddy. I ran down the stairs and sat on the couch waiting for Harry.

"I swear, you are something else." Harry laughed as he came into the living room with two mugs of tea.

"Thank you." I said while taking the mug.

"I wanna give you your gift first before we take our traditional 'Christmas morning mug of tea' selfie."

"Okay." I said giggling.

Harry walked over to the tree and dug around until he found a little box. He handed it to me and I opened it.

"Harry, I love it. But you didn't have to spend this much on me."  In the box was a new diamond ring.

"  In the box was a new diamond ring