Chapter 7: Meaningful Trips

Emersyn's P.O.V.

I was warm and cozy all snuggled up with Harry and then it hit me. I shot out of the bed and darted straight to the bathroom and started puking when I reached the toilet. It wasn't long before Harry was behind me holding my hair and rubbing my back. Once I was finished, I flushed the toilet and leaned back into Harry's chest.

"Sorry that I woke you up." I apologized.

"Baby, it's okay. This is normal. Don't ever apologize for waking me up when this happens. There's nothing you can do about it." He said. He tightened his arms around me and kissed my forehead. We sat like that for about 5 minutes to make sure I was done. I brushed my teeth and we headed back to bed.

"2:30? I don't know how long I can do this." I said while rubbing my belly.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't say that. You can do this. I will be with you the entire way. I promise." Harry said while resting his hand on my small bump. I smiled up at him and he kissed me before we cuddled back into the sheets.

I woke up when the sun started peeking through the curtains. I turned over and saw that Harry was still asleep.Grabbing my phone, I snapped a picture and uploaded it to Instagram.

     emmypstyles: so incredibly blessed with his man of mine

emmypstyles: so incredibly blessed with his man of mine. Don't know what I would do without him. I love you Big, H 💘 @harrystyles

I put my phone not he bedside table and went to get dresses for the day.

Harry's P.O.V.

I stretched and reached my arm over to Emmy's side of the bed. I shot up when I realized that she wasn't there. I came down when I noticed she was in the closet. I grabbed my phone off of the charger and saw that I was tagged in a post. I opened Instagram and read the post. I liked it then commented:

harrystyles: You always capture the best pictures of me. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you the biggest Em 💙😘

I put my phone down as Em walked out of the closet.

"Good Morning Haz." she said as she got back in bed.

"Good morning sweetheart." I replied kissing her cheek.

"What are we doing today? I need to know how to dress."

"I'm not sure love. Don't forget Charlotte is here."

"I know. I thought that maybe we could all go do something."

"But I don't want to be the only guy." I pouted.

"You can call Niall. He can come too. Maybe we can go bowling, go out to eat, and then maybe we can watch a movie." she suggested.

"Babe, that's a great idea."

"And I kind of wanted to go do something. Just me and you. Before we do all of that." she blushed.