Chapter 4: Secret Pages

*Please note that the pictures used in this chapter are not the actual characters. They are just images off of google to give you an example of what the pictures in the scrapbooks look like.*

Emersyn's P.O.V.

2 Days Later*

The snow finally decided to stop and it was safe for Aiden and Alexa to go home. Don't get me wrong, I love having my best friend with me but three days is a lot when I'm pregnant and can't have privacy with my own husband. I'm in the laundry room doing some clothes when the door bell rings.

"HARRY!! CAN YOU GET THE DOOR PLEASE??" I hollered.

"YEA BABE."

"THANK YOU." It wasn't long until I heard the door close and Harry walk into the laundry room. "Who was it?"

"Just the mail man dropping off a package. I can't figure out what it would be though."

"Haz, it's the scrapbooks!" I say getting all excited.

"You're right. How did I forget about that. When you get done we can start on them." I nodded and he walked out into the living room. When I finished and went out I saw that Harry had all our pictures and he had my box of art stuff.

"Okay, so where do we begin?" I asked sitting on the floor beside him.

"Hmmm, I don't know. I was thinking maybe we could start with pictures of us before we got engaged, then do engagement, then wedding. What do you think?"

"I love that idea. Then once the pictures are glued on, I can work my decorating magic." I laughed.

"You sure can baby." Harry said as he kissed my temple. We began to glue the pictures into the scrap book. We did both scrapbooks the same. After about 30 minutes we had the pictures glued on.

*Example pictures*