Chapter 6 (Christmas pt. 2)

*pictures are from google and used for examples*

Emersyn's P.O.V.

It felt like it took forever to get all the gifts loaded and to actually make it to the restaurant. We arrived and got out the gifts we needed. Louis had texted us and told us where they were seated. Obviously we had an entire room that was away from the rest of the restaurant. We walked in and headed to the back room.

"Well my goodness, look who it is. It's the Styles'." Louis said as soon as we walked in the door.

"We brought gifts!" Harry exclaimed. We put the gifts down and made our way around hugging everyone.

"Now that the last two are here, we can finally order some drinks and get this party started!" Niall said. In just a few minutes a waiter came in and Louis ordered champagne for everyone. I glanced over at Harry.

"I can't drink. But I don't want it to be obvious until they open gifts." I quietly whispered. "I don't wanna ruin it by ordering water..what if..." I was hushed by Harry's lips on mine.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take care of it. It's all going to be okay. I promise." Harry whispered back. I nodded and he kissed my lips before getting up and going to the bathroom. It wasn't long until Harry came back and not long after a waiter came in with a tray of glasses with water.

"H? What did you do?" I asked.

"I ordered water for the whole table. I asked them to make sure they said it was complementary."

"You are the best husband ever. I love you so much."

"I love you too baby." Harry kissed me again.

"Okay you love birds. Get a room." Perrie, Zayn's fiancé, said. We laughed and pulled away from each other, but Harry's hand never left mine.

"Can we open gifts now?" Louis asked.

"Lou, we just got started." Eleanor said.

"I agree with Lou. Why don't we do gifts before we eat." I suggested. I got a chorus of agreement.

Everyone got up and started passing out gifts. Me and Harry decided to go last since we had the big surprise.

"Y'all I love this!" I said when I opened the gift from Liam and Danielle. It was our favorite picture from our wedding and they had it put on a big canvas for us to hang up.

"Who is it from? It's amazing. That is my favorite picture from our wedding." Harry said.

"It's from Li and Danni. Thanks you guys its amazing."

"You're welcome love. We knew how much that picture meant to you and we wanted to make it even more special." Danielle said.

"That means the world to me

"That means the world to me." I said. As Harry was about to grab our gifts for everyone, the waiter came in with the champagne. Harry just gave me a reassuring look and grabbed the gifts. We got the boys shirts that say 'Uncle Bear Tribe' and the girls shirts that say 'Aunt Squad'. He passed out the gifts and everyone started to open the gifts. Danni already knew about the baby since she was the baby doctor.