Chapter 3 - Coffee shop

After last night I definatly needed a good cup of coffee. After my shower I chucked on some jeans and a shirt and headed towards the nearest coffe shop. I headed out to the back street. It was quiet considering it was 11:00 am. I walked as quick as I could I hated the rain By the time I entered the shop , I was completely soaked to the bone.

I sat down at an empty table in the corner.

"Excuse me miss" I called out.

 When she turned around, she was an image of perfection standing there right infront of me.She was a mid tall girl, she had beautiful soft golden hair and dimples you could die for complimented by a beautiful smile. Her eyes were a deep brown. She wore a tight short sleeved shirt with her top botton undone and tucked into her black skirt and she wore back flats.

'Sir,sir excuse me sir is there anything can do for you?'

"Erm sorry yeah erm you know j-just a cup of coffee please"

she blushed as I spoke and turn around quickly rushing towards the counter.

*Crystal's POV *

I heard a voice call out for me and I turn around to find a very hot and cute boy as I approched him he just stared at me. OMG he is totally HOT .His soft brown hair that spiked up just right, dreamy blue eyes that looked like they could see right through you god damn. After he finished taking a good look at me I asked if I could get him something. He asked for a coffee and couldn't help blush.

Drake's POV

She walked towards me and handed me my coffee

'Thanks'

'Your welcome' she replied with a smile

I drank a few sips of my coffee i'd been at the shop for almost 3 hours and kept noticing the same waitress glancing at me time to time biting on the bottom of her lips holding onto a tray with cup in it.

''Excuse me, could you come for a second" I called out to her.

She turned around, and noticed I was calling her. She turned so quickly that the tray fell straight out of her hand and onto the floor she slipped back, before I could think I was one my feet running towards her.

I caught her one hand around her waist with both of her hands around my neck, our eyes locked onto each others. Wow she was even prettier up close she was flawless not a blemish in sight. Eventually she turned her head and coughed.

'Erm wow ... careful glad I caught you' I said with a smile as I saw her blush.

'Im so sorry I really didn't mean to you know... erm sorry!'

I lifted her up slowly

'thanks for catching me erm'

'Drake'

'thanks Drake'