Chapter 13 - Disaster

A/N:

Hey guy sorry we haven't updated for within ages I know you all want to find out what happens in this new chapter.

so thank you guys for all the support by Voting and commenting and helping us get .....

1.32K In 3 weeks so hope you enjoy this chapter.

Dedicated to: @SaffiaY make sure you check her account and follow her aswell but for now enjoy the next chapter.

*Drake's POV*

I woke up this morning to see Crystal's beautiful face and blonde soft hair as I kissed her cheek she was so caring and helping and totally sexy. I Sat up in bed to find my shirt still of and my wounds had heald I got up out of bed trying not to wake up Crystal.

I headed toward the bathroom and Washed my face, brushed my teeth and styled my hair.

I walked back into my room to find crystal awake as she was making the fluffing up the pillows before putting the down neatly.

"Morning angel"

I said with a small smirk

"Morning Drake, Hey, do your wounds still hurt?"

she asked walking toward me

I stood infront of the mirror looking up and down on my body most of the wounds had healed. but I knew that they would leave scars all over my body

She walked toward me hugging my wreched body in her arm as I swung around lifting her up, so that her face levelled with mine.

" Drake..."

I cut her off mid sentence

I could still picture the steamy makeout session from last night, a I gently kissed her before putting her down.

"so do you want to make some breakfast"

"ok, let me get changed first." she whispered as she headed towards the wardrobe.

I headed downstairs into the kitchen and opened the fridge, I started rummaging about to see if there was any food. Not a crumb in sight, Just a glass if milk, jam and some pizza.

I ran back upstairs an headed toward our room before I knocked on the door before going in.

"come in" Crystal called out

I walked in to see Crystal quickly pull her shirt down, as I got a quick glance of her amazing body, flat stomach and stupendous curves

Crystal looked over at me blushing deeply as I made my way towards her.

"Im going to the shop I'll be back as fast as I can and don't open the door"

I said hugging her and racing downstairs as I locked the door behind me I opened up the doors to the garage unlocking the car before getting in.

Once I got to the shop I quickly bought some item before going to the till.

"Thats $12.25cents sir"

I reached my hand into my pocket and grabbed out my wallet as she packed up my bags for me.

"Thats alot of food sir"

"Yeah I know, I just realised I hardly have any food"

I handed her my money before carrying the bag to the car opening the trunk and placing the bags inside.

I sat inside and turned on the radio before getting an unexpected call

Ring, ring, ring

"Hello" I said the button on my headset answering the phone