Chapter 5 - I'll call you

*Crystal's POV*

"Im sorry, but I can't I have to go to work"

"erm ok that's cool you know I understand"

"sorry but I'll see you around oh and one last thing ,past me your phone"

"ok"

we both exchanged number

"well i'd better get going but hey I'll call you sometimes"

He hugged me tight and I could feel the warmth coming off his body, as we walked away.

*Drake's POV*

I got home and slipped into bed gutted that she can't come over Well she might not be coming over but atleast she gave me her number.

She was the most amazing girl I have every meet the way she smiled when she looked up at me, and the way her dipples compliment her smile, just sent my over the edge and made.my.heart skip a mile a second!

*Crystal's POV*

I was really tired when I woke up and couldn't stop thinking about when I first met Drake the way he looks into my eyes, the way he held me when I slipped and those lips of his look like I could just drag him down and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

I got to work late this morning my boss warned me that If im late again he would fire me, I can't take that risk I just recently moved into New York and there wasn't much job available. I had just a really small apartment it wasn't much but its all I have.

*Drake's POV*

I came down to the coffee shop this morning but Crystal was here so I didn't order anything.

I felt something tap my shoulder I looked up and saw Crystal Sitting infront of me.

"good morning Drake"

she said with a smile

"Good morning, hey Crystal shouldn't you be working"

"Im on my break"

"ok let talk we hardly know each other and we just exchanged numbers last night"

"correct"

"how old are you?"

"18, so how old are you"

she asked

"Im 19"