Chapter 8 - Brooklyn

*Crystal's POV*

I woke up this mornig and saw drake sleeping by the side of me. He looked so peaceful, I streched out my arms and accidentally nughed Drakes chest.

He woke up and let out  small groan he looked up at me and smiled

"Good morning prince charming"

I said smilling at him

"And good morning to you too my sleeping beauty"

he said with a smile

"Stop your making me blush"

I teased

he chuckled at my reply

I woke up and didn't have any of my essentialls luckily drake had a spare toothbrush, i wahed my face and brushed my teeth and went downstairs into the kitchen.

Drake entered the bathroom after

me. I searched in the fridge for food he didnt have much, just egg, milk, beans, left over take away, and some bacon.

*Drake's POV*

I walked down stairs and could smell something cooking it was crystal she cooked up some bacon and eggs with a few slices of toast and orange juice.

We both sat down and eat our breakfast.

"Crystal thanks for the amazing breakfast, you cook just as good as you make coffee"

"thank you!"

she said with a smile

she started washing up the dishes

"Erm Crystal if your going to stay here you probably need to grab your clothes and essentials, so after you wash up, i'll drive you to your apartment"

"Shall we go"

"lets go"

we got out the house as I locked the door us and we got into my white camero.

Her house wasn't to far fom the coffee shop. Just around the corner into a small street.

We both got out the car and took 4 flights of stairs to get to her room.

"Sorry about my room I never have time to clean since I have work"

"No its ok"

we were at her apartment for almost 2 hours it was 3:16pm and Brooklyns coming at 8 I reminded her

"Its okay Im finnished"

*Crystal's POV*

We got back to Drake's house I took all my belonging's into his room and put my clothes in the wardrobe. I got my self ready I hanged my clothes, brushed my hair, cleanessed my face and changed my clothes after heading downstairs, Where I say Drake sitting in the lounge.

I strolled over to him

"Whats the matter"

I said and sat down next to him

"Im so nervous about Brooklyn coming over, and if he doesn't belive you and I are dating"

"Look at me, its going to be fine, I will make him belive we are so dont worry to much about it"

and I gave him a hug

Its was 6O'clock and Drake told me brooklyn would be coming soon.