Chapter 12 - Love & wounds

• Dedicated to H

A/N: dedicated to hugelifeRT a great friend on mine follow her and a big thanks and shout out to @TheOneAndOnlyAisha for helping me with this chapter go check out her account aswell and please Vote and comment thanks for all your support helping us reach 1K in less than 3 Week!!

Hope you enjoy it.

*Crystal's POV*

Drake parked up infront of the house, I could defiantly go to dinner with Drake besides I needed to get my mind of what had happened. We both entered the house I headed upstairs with Drake following behind me. I dropped myself onto the bed looking up to see Drake enter into the door and lay down besides me. His hands under his head looking up at the ceiling. I looked at him in awe. How did I end up with such a beautiful hot guy? Suddenly my daydreaming was interrupted with the sound of laughter.

Drake exclaimed "crystal you've been staring at me for the past 5 minutes, shouldn't we be getting ready?"

I could feel myself blushing deeply. Suddenly we were on the floor as he was tickling me. I was laughing hysterically. OMG this guy can cheer me up anytime.we were both breathing deeply gasping for air as he lay on top of me......

he whispered "I love you Crystal"

I was stunned and shocked. From those 3 words I knew I would never forget this intimate moment. He is a part of me forever. 

He looked at me his deep blue eyes locked onto mine, As I caught my breath and managed to get my words out. I moved closer to his ears and whispered

"I Love you too Drake" 

He looked at me smiling and let out a small giggle. He remained laying on top of me. Before helping me up and sat me down on to the bed with my legs dangling off the bed as he sat behind me. He kissed my neck and stroked my arm every were he kissed me gave me made.me tingle and gave me goose bumps. I loved the feeling and didn't want it to end.

"Drake stop it" I said teasingly

He lifted me up off the bed and onto the ground

"Come on lets get ready for dinner, don't take ages getting ready "

He said smiling at me

I wa going to speak before he interrupted me

"Were.only going out to dinner and I think you look beautiful no matter how you look with or without make up and dresses and stuff"

He said before exiting

I rummaged through my wardrobe as Picked out and while t-shirt and a black mini skirt and a black set of vans before washing my face adding as little make up and up my hair up into a messy bun. As I stepped out of the bathroom I saw Drake half dressed. He had black chinos and I saw his Hot body when I first recognised he had a tattoo on.the side off his body it was a tribal design going from his rib cage to his waist, I was staring at him for quite a while.

I suddenly heard a chuckle,

"you like what you see"

I heard Drakes voice say as he turned around as I got to see his incredibly HOT body, he obviously worked out due to his toned arms, six pack killer abs and Amazing v- line.

"sorry" I said blushing deeply

as he walked closer towards me. What the heck was he doing to do...

He grabbed his shirt and put gist arms through leaving his buttons undone. He walked toward me and grabbed his bowtie. By that point I quickly rushed downstairs.