Chapter 4 - I wanted her

*Drake's POV*

Last night I slipped into my bed and I just stared at the ceiling I couldn't stop thinking about her her smile those dimples her deep eyes she was flawless and I couldn't forget that moment in the shop as I caught her around her waist as we looked into each other's eyes, and I slowly drifted of to sleep.

When I woke up I walked into the kitchen, and poured in the milk in.my bowl of cereal. As I hopped onto the bar stool like chairs.

I couldn't stop my self I grabbed my jacket and walked out my apartment on my way to the Coffee shop.

*Crystal's POV*

I heard the bell ring as a tall figure walked through the door it was him again I tried my best not to look his way and blush.

*Excuse me miss*

as he called out to me

I approached him

"Hello sir is there any thing I can get you today?"

"Erm yes just a coffee please''

he smiled at me

I gave him his coffee and walked off.

He came the next day and

The day after that

The day after that

The day after that

and

The day after that

and he would always order the same thing. A regular black cup of coffee, Everyday he would be staring at me and I couldn't help blush every time he did.

*Drake's POV*

I enjoyed going down to the Coffee shop I would see her everyday and would smile at her and noticed her sweet smile as she blushed she looked so adorable when she blushed her checks would turn rosey pink.

Today I stay late tonight she approached me

"Sorry sir but were closing for the night I going to have to ask you to leave"

"Oh sorry what a shame

any way I'll leave now"

I hung about and decided to head home on my way back a miracle I accidentally bumped into her

"Oh yeah your the guy that came everyday for a week"

"Yeah that's me" I replied

"Hey im Crystal"

" Im Drake, so Im sorry ...

I know this is crazy but do you maybe, wanna come over tomorrow night"

Cliff hanger

sorry guys hang on because I will be updating very soon

Please keep on voting and commenting

an go murder that VOTE button

thanks

@neonoreoz