Chapter 11 - Heart attack

*Drake's POV*

Me and Crystal stepped out of the car and walked back into the house. I got the keys out my back pocket and unlocked the door. Crystal was still feeling frail. I lifted her up in my arms

"Drake you don't have to do this"
she said to me

I didn't say a word in return.

I shut the door with my foot behind us as I walked towards the stairs. As I carried her up to my room and layed her carefully on the top of my bed.

"Sleep, you need to rest"
I said kissing her forehead.

"Thank you"
she whispered and smiled at me before drifting of to sleep.

I got up and shut the door before walking back as I sat at the edge of the bed trying my best not to disturb Crystal.

She was so beautiful, and I cant believe she could put up such an act pretending to be my girlfriend. I wanted her to be mine more than a fraud.

*Crystal's POV*

I've been asleep for a couple of hours and took my medicine before getting changed into something more comfortable, I got up and made the bed. I walked over to the wardrobe and pick out some clothes to wear before heading into the bathroom to change. I wore a white shorts and strappy white sandals with a light grey American styled tee that was tucked into my short.

I unlocked the door and headed downstairs being careful I don't slip this time. As I got to the bottom I saw Drake with his wide eyes focused onto my body.

I raised an eyebrow and winked at him as I headed into the kitchen for a drink of cold water Drake followed behind me. I felt his body wrap around mine resting his head on  my shoulder. He let go, as I turned around to look into his dreamy blue eyes. Suddenly my phone rang

I picked it up and looked at the number as Drake let go of me.

"Hey Dad"
I said happily as Drake looked at me

"How my Angel"
He replied

"I'm fine dad, what about you we haven't spoken for a while"
I said

"Well not to great I went to the hospital the other da..."

I suddenly cut of his last words

"Dad are you ok what happened are you safe??"
I said anxiously

"Not so much"

I felt tears flow down my face and onto the floor.

"Dad what happened to you"

"Its okay Crystal, I just had an accident"

I couldn't stand to hear this any more I hung up.

"What happened Crystal?"
Drake asked wiping away the tears of my face.

"My dad, Im going over to his house straight away, Drake you have to drive me there right now!"
I replied rushing over to the door as I put on my black leather jacket.

Me and Drake drove down to my dads house as fast as we could but it was no use, by the time we got there, there were ambulances outside his house.

I ran out the car heading toward the ambulance.

"Ma'am sorry but Im going to have to ask you to leave"

"NO IM NOT LEAVING that's my dad what happened"
I questioned the Doctor

"Come with us "
He replied

Drake finally caught up with me and hopped into the van as we rushed down to the hospital.

We were in the lobby for almost 5 hours and a nurse finally walked in and called us over.

"So, how is he?"
I said eagerly

"Not so good, and there's no easy way to hand it to you"
He replied

"Well what happened"
Drake questioned

"He unfortunatly had a heart attack,we couldn't save him, and Im really sorry for your loss we tried all we could"
The doctor told us.

" Follow me this way"
He requested us

Me and Drake followed him to an operation room.

I couldnt stand To see my dad dead.

"I've seen enough"
I told the doctor

I stood outside the room and on the floor digging my face into my knees, as Drake can out 3minute later. He lifted me up and hugged me

"Shh, Im so sorry sweet cheeks, but you can't stop death"

He said kissing my forehead before wiping away the tears.

"Lets go"
He said holding my hand.

As me and Drake took one last look before leaving the emergency room. Drake unlocked the door to the car as we both sat inside.

Drake sat in his seat I saw his fists tighten into the steering whell.

After letting out a gasp.

*Drake's POV*

We drove back home and I could see the amount of pain Crystal was in I could help my self her pain caused me pain. I parked up and turned of the engine with my hands still clenched onto the steering wheel. I looked over at Crystal her tears still flowing down her face.

"Hey down pressure your self its not your fault"
I said trying to help her feel better

"I just need to go out for a bit and get it off  my mind"
She said looking down fiddling with her hands.

"Lets go inside, I'll take you out for dinner, how does that sound"
I said holding her hand in mine.

"er ye-yeah dinner sound great"
she said as she let go of my hand opening the car door heading.toward the house.

I let out a gasp of air before getting out and opening the house door as me an crystal both walked upstairs to our room. I looked at my phone it was 5:20.

"Get ready we leave at half past 6"
I told her.