ARC 1.2 He's Mine

"Host,  are you sure of going out?  Today, Julian 's heat is coming. Someone might rape you. "

"System,  does my pheromones affects others other than my genetic mate? "

"Yes, host you can still mate with another male but only your genetic mate can get you pregnant. "

"Tell me, if I enhanced my pheromones with the skill I learned, what is the effects of it against the ML while I'm on my Heat Period? "

"Answering host. Because host is the ML's genetic mate, when the ML detects host pheromones that's been enhanced with the skill while on the heat period he will lose his mind if he cannot mate with you. The probability of mating or raping you is high so host must be careful, you will have a 100% chance of getting pregnant. "

Walking down the street, I felt someone's gaze on me, like stripping me out naked off my clothes. Well,  everyone is staring and checking me out so maybe it's just my imagination.

SOMEONE 'S POV

Leaving my Lover at the Villa to attend some meetings..  Really, I'm such an irresponsible lover. I don't really have a choice, this was my last day here in Shatteir. Giving some face to this City's officials is my duty since they are under my jurisdiction.

I felt my heart throb so I told my driver to stop the car and look outside the window.

I'm amazed to see a goddess walking down the street. My heart beats fast and I held my breath, afraid to disturb this amazing sight.

When I see others looking at him with desire and lust I felt my anger rise.

Stop looking at him. He's mine is what I thought until I can't see him anymore leaving an empty feeling, longing and a hole in my heart.

It is really strange, having this feeling for the first time. My mind and My heart keep telling me :
Find him, he belongs to you.
Take him, he's yours to keep.
Hold him, you definitely loved him.

"Find him and investigate everything about him. I want his information at the end of the day. " I said to my secretary. Then I look at the driver. "Let's go. "

JULIAN /RYZIEL'S POV

sitting in my usual spot, sipping my tea little by little while I'm looking outside. My pheromones started to leak and I'm controlling it for quite some time now.

"System, what is the ML doing right now? "

"Host,  just now the ML's meeting is over. The officials and him planned to go drinking. "

"Having a meeting for straight 5 hours,  the ML sure is hardworking.  Give me the information they discussed later. "

"Yes host,  they're coming. "

My usual spot is near the entrance. I'm sure he'll see me if they planned to go out.

"Host, He is near.. 5...4...3...2...1..."

I looked up just to see him staring at me. The moment our eyes meet, gives birth to my desire to have him.  He's mine.

My heart pounding..
My mind blurring...
I feel burning..

It was hard to breathe. What the hell is happening to me! Oh no it's leaking.  I need to get out of here.

Then suddenly I feel a strong arms lifting me.

"You're Mine. "

And a soft lip kissing me...