ARC 1.6 Running Away

JULIAN'S POV

Waking up with an aching waist, sore butt and leaking as*h*le. I really want to punch this handsome devil beside me,  hugging me.

I took his arm off of me carefully,  afraid as I don't want to wake him up.
Making sure that no sound will come out of me while getting off the bed as I felt the pain in my back side.

"Congratulation host for completing the hidden task. You have 500 points now. "

Sh*t I don't think I can walk properly, I can't feel my strength in my legs. This beast didn't stop not until I fainted from exhaustion this morning. What's the time now?

"It's around 2 pm host. "

I want to get out of here unnoticed. Do you have any solution?

"Host, you can buy the invisibility pill in the store. It allows you not to be seen, not to be heard and not to be smelled for 10 minutes like you're a ghost. "

How much?

"It is 100 points for any kind of pill in the store ."

How about the things I have?

"It includes every things that you touch, wear or carry. "

That's great!

"Of course host, anything in the store is amazing. "

Now give me the pill, I need to get out of here fast and run away as I planned.

"Deducting 100 points for invisibility pill. Good luck on escaping the clutches of your soulmate host. "

Huh? What soulmate? Don't tell me that this beast is the one you are talking about?

"That is correct. The beast.. I mean the ML has the soul fragment of your beloved. In this world, he is your soulmate. "

Soulmate my ass! In the original plot he married the green tea b*tch and you're telling me his my soulmate? My destined one?! Right now I want to kick the balls of this cheating b*stard.

"Answering host, he was your soulmate not Julian's. And even if he really is, in the original plot they never meet, they never had the chance to see each others faces or to know the other person's personalities and charms. The ML did marry the FL but it doesn't mean happy ending. As for Julian, he waited but didn't had the chance to meet the lover suited for him as he died young. "

Then, since the ML is my soulmate should've I one of the protagonist in this story?

"Host,  Male Lead doesn't mean he was supposed to love the Female Lead.  ML and FL means they are the Male and Female that the world favored so they are destined to meet but it was their own choice if they want to fall in love or to get married to each other. "

I understood now why the ML took so long to fall in love with the FL and he only married her after two years. His soul knows that he wanted someone out there and that the FL wasn't meant for him. Well, the plot didn't really mentioned their happy ending and it didn't even say if they had any children.

"Host is correct. "

Even so, I still hate him. He knew that Julian exist as his genetic mate, knows that male breeder had a hard time finding their match partner, yet,  he didn't even bother to apologize or meet him in person for cancelling their marriage match. And for that, I'll disappear in his life since I already got what I needed from him. Hummp..  He can marry anyone he wants and I marry too to anyone I want.

"Host have a point. Good luck running away. "