ARC 1.5 Mating

MARTIN'S POV

After placing him in the bed. The smell of his arousal, his pheromones that burst out and filled our room. A scent that drives me crazy.

His scent that lingers in the air that makes me feel like I'm drunk.

His moans that calling the beast inside of me.

And his eyes that mirrors his emotions he cannot hide, the lust and desire that longing for me.

God! This erotic sight called out the sadistic side of me that wants to dominate him, possess him, mark him and then love him. It's my first time to be this possessive.

"Do you want me my love? " as I brushed his arousal that bulging under his pants.

He answered with moans and desperately nodded.

Chuckling, I massage and pinched it slowly. Then I free it from his pants.

"Then beg me. " I said as I bite his earlobe. He moaned and shudders under me.

His hands grab my shoulders and pulled me then he locked his arms around my neck and he hug me tightly.

"I want you... Ahmn.. Ahh.. C-come inside me... Filled me with your seeds.. Hmnn.. Make me yours... Faster! "

Really... This kitten knows how to seduce me thoroughly.

I kiss him, I suck his soft tongue and bite his plump lips as my hands travel around his body. Slowly but surely making my way on him and taking off his clothes until none left.

I rubbed his bare rod that cutely standing and oozing with pre-cum. Rubbing it fast until he cums in my hand.

With tears in his eyes and wonderful scent of his sweat that slowly drown me with desire to bully him.

The lusty moans and the saliva dripping out of his mouth made my little beast wanted to come out and devour this kitten right away.

I used his cum as lube to enter his chrysanthemum.

One finger, he gasped as if he's ready to sing in the prologue of the upcoming play.

Two fingers, he's moaning sweetly as he sang the rhythm that drilling inside him.

Three fingers, as he scream the climax that he's about to enter. But how could I attempt not to join him in the stage we are playing.

I freed myself as I about to join with him in reaching the climax as one.

The freed beast that want to enter frightened the lead singer of the play.

"T-that.. Can that r-really fit? "

I chuckled. "Of course my love, it will fit inside you. Now, sang my name.. Martin. " I thrust and drilled the rhythm along inside of him.

I thrust in and out, as my tempo begin from slow to the fastest beat.

"Aa..ahh.. Faster.. More... Martin! "

He scream my name in the highest note, as he again and again reach the seventh heaven. I thrust Hard and cums inside him, smiling with satisfaction.

The end?...

NOT...

As there are still encores that follows and I'm the one to judge when it ends.
And I'm telling, it is far from enough for me to stop and hear his voice singing my name with desire.

I'll pour all of me to him as I mark him as mine.