ARC 1.3 Claim

MARTIN'S POV

All this time I cannot focused my mind in this damn meeting. I feel like something is wrong, I can't calm down and like there's something out there calling me.

Finally the meeting is over. I need to get out of here.

"Is there anything wrong, Sir? " my secretary.

"I'm fine John. Let's go. "

"Senator Luther,  can I invite you with us drinking, there's a near by club here. " Governor Grande invited me.

"I'll take your offer Mr. Grande.  I think I need some drinks. " it may calm my nerves.  I thought.

When we came out of the room. I smelled something nice, LAVENDER. My heart suddenly pounds. This is crazy. What is happening?

The more I walked closer to the exit the more potent the smell goes  and the more my heart wanted to jump out of my chest.

And then I saw this amazing sight. The boy I saw this afternoon is sitting near at the entrance. So beautiful, like any time he may fade away. I felt fear.

Maybe he sensed my gaze and look up. His violet eyes meet mine.

I feel my body heat rises, like I am burning. My heart keeps on pounding. I can't calm down with this sweet scent coming from him.

I know he felt the same with that flushed face. I see him having a hard time  controlling himself, having that lusty face and panting. I can't take it anymore.

I saw his wariness and I know he planned to run away.

No! I'm not letting you go. You're mine!

I reacted fast before he turned around to run.

Having my arms around him. He look at me with fear. I lifted him...

"You're mine. " i got you, so I'm not letting you go. And I kiss him.

I feel complete having him in my arms and kissing him. Like it was meant to be.

His soft honeyed lips tasted so sweet. I don't know how long I've been kissing him and I don't care about where or what the people think.

This is not enough. I want to be inside of him and claim what is supposed to be mine.

Hesitantly I stopped. I chuckled when I see his "I-wanted-more" face.

"Don't worry My Love. We will continue this but not here. "

I look around us and I was satisfied of seeing others cowering in my gaze. No one will steal him if they knew he was mine.

"I am so sorry Gentlemen, I think I need to go. " I told the officials and they nodded then smiled knowingly.

"We understand Senator."

I look at John and smirked, seeing his dumb founded face for the first time.

"John, get the car ready and let's go to the nearest hotel. "

As he wake up in his daze state, John acted fast. "Yes Sir! "

As we get into the car and heading to the nearest hotel. I keep on claiming the lips of the weakened kitten in my arms.

Kissing him so hard with so much lust and desire, sucking his neck. Marking him here and there. I kiss him again and again he began to have a reaction. Smirking through our kisses I touch his cute brother, massaging it slowly. He shuddered.

"Aah... Ahmnn.. Ah!.. More... Touch me more. "

Ah he's moaning with my touch,  begging me for more.  I love seeing him like this.

"I will My Love.. But not in here. Wait for it, l will make love to you so much that I'll make you pregnant. " he trembled .

"Sir we're here." John said. The car stop and I carried him out.

Before we got in into the room I commanded John not to take any call and if it is important tell them I had an emergency and I'll call them back.

I lock the door in our room and I placed my cute kitten in the bed.

Finally I can claimed My beloved.