ARC 1.10 Finding Julian and a BABY?!!

MARTIN'S POV

A WEEK LATER....

"Sir, we found him. "

My secretary and close aid Jack reported a very good news that I longed for.

"Tell me. " I really wanted to know where's my Julian hiding.

"Just as you've said Sir.  We investigate and followed Alen Marcel in one of the countryside of Belhem. We discovered him with Julian Mendez there and investigate everything his been doing for the past months. sigh.. Sir,  i think you need to see this. "

He passed me a folder and some of the pictures they took of Julian.

Looking at one of the pictures of Julian, it hurts me to see him smiling with Marcel in his side but what shocked me the most is to see him PREGNANT?!!

Anger boiled inside me..

NO!!  I can't accept it. He's mine!  That Alen bastard dare to touch what is mine! I'll make his life a living hell!

But before I could put what I've been thinking into action, Jack interrupted me.

"..cough.. Sir before you jumped into conclusions read the reports first. "

"huh? "

I opened the folder and read what is written in there. Huh?!

"...." Jack.

".... Is this true? Do you mean.. that.. I'm the father? The baby he's carrying is mine?..  Mine.. Our baby.... " I'm shocked..

"Yes Sir.. Ahmn.. when you did the.. *cough* deed,  he was on heat period and very fertile. So he, being pregnant is not impossible. When he and Alen Marcel became close friends, he's already 2 weeks pregnant with your child.  You Sir was his first and last."

"Haha...  Oh Julian,  my love.  This only proves that the heaven is on my side and we were meant for each other. That you can only be mine as I  am yours and now that I found you, I will never let you escape again."

Oh how happy I am. I need to get him no matter what, now that he's pregnant with my child I need to be with him.

"Jack, tell our people to monitor and guard Julian. And when you've gotten a chance, get him for me safely. "

"Yes Sir, but what about Alen Marcel, Sir?

"You can do whatever you want with him but you should know that his Julian's friend. " I saw Jack smirk.

"Yes Sir,  I  have my own ways with him." huh?  Don't tell me...

"...*cough*... Well before that.  Make sure to get Julian for me first. "

"of course Sir. "

"You can go now. "

When Jack close the door I took my phone out and dial my Mom's number.  Like Julian,  my mom is also a breeder.  It only took a while for my mom to answer my call.

Hello Son?

"Mom there is something I need to tell you about Julian. " Mom alredy know about Julian.

What about him son?

"Mom..  Julian.. He's pregnant with my child. "

He's what?!  Are you telling me I'm a grandma already?

"Yes Mom,  my people found him in the countryside of Belhem. I need to be with him Mom,  now that he has my child inside him. But it's just upsetting that he didn't even bother to tell me about our child. "

You know Son,  think about it... He knew about you abandoning him to be with Celeste and for what you have told me about him, I think maybe he didn't tell you because he didn't want to destroy your happiness with Celeste.

Waiting for you is already heartbreaking but knowing he can't have you and letting go of the person he's ve been waiting for all this time and move on.. is the hardest. Son,  I understand him for not telling you because, as you have said,  he wished for your happiness.

"It makes me happy to know he care for me and for my happiness Mom.  But now I know that Julian is my happiness and I'm not letting him go again. "

Well,  I wished for your happiness too Son.  Get him and my grandchild.

"Of course Mom. "