ARC 1.9 Pregnant

JULIAN'S POV

8 MONTHS LATER.....

it's been 8 months since i met Alen Marcel and we've become close friends since then. He knows about me and Martin and the baby I've been carrying inside me right now. Yes, as I've planned I am pregnant for 8 months now.

When Alen discovered that I should've been his mate 6 months ago he was in joy, so happy and grateful that I'm the one he would marry.

First, he know me and second, I'm already pregnant because he can't imagine impregnating me as he was also a certified bottom. Yes he is gay.

He told me that he was willing to fathered my child and not to worry for he is ready to marry me anytime I wanted to and support me for any decision I would make. He will love me and my child as his own.

For the past months I let the system track Martin's whereabouts and what he was doing. He was trying to find me that I've become one of the country's first priority of finding.

Like a fugitive, I've been hiding and stayed away from any public places here in the Country of Belhem.  Though I never came back to Shatteir but Martin never stop on finding me that he already asked help from another neighboring countries. And as he was a senate member and a well-known businessman, many agreed on helping him.

I'm staying in one of the countryside of Belhem and buyed a house here.  Every once a week Alen would visit me and stayed for at least 2 days. For my well-being he hired me a Nanny and a driver to help me with my daily needs and Checkups.

We didn't try to know the gender of the baby as I wanted it as a surprise. And Alen? He was so excited for the baby to come out that he buyed a room full of baby clothes, toys and other stuff that a baby needs. Either a girl or a boy the nursery is ready.

Staying here in the countryside, I found peace. I just need to live for myself and for my baby's sake. No business to care and I have all the time in the world to be happy and I'm contented in this kind of living. Simple and a peaceful life with my child and I wish it to stay like this. But there's still a small part of me that asking... What if I have a complete family. What if Martin is here besides me.

MARTIN'S POV

Months of longing.

Months of living life feeling lost and empty.

I keep on dreaming about him. His voice,  his kiss and his warmth that it drives me on brink of being crazy. I don't want to live life like this. Empty.

I did my best to find him and planned to apologize and beg him to have him back in my arms again.

I realized this agonizing loneliness, longing and emptiness within a week after he left me that I really can't live without him. And it only took me a minute to realize how stupid I am to abandon him for someone else without knowing him or what he would feel. I've lost a treasure because of my stupid decision.

When he left,  I know that he took a part of me. As if my soul left me to follow him and I've become an empty shell. That this body is still alive because it longs to find him and my heart beats only for him. I'm confused at first but then I realize l don't have a  purpose living life if I don't have him and accepted that I fell in love the first time I laid my eyes on him.

Being loyal to my heart I broke up with Celeste and apologize for cancelling our planned engagement.

She caused a ruckus and refuse to let me go but what can she do?

I gave her the things she wanted and needed when we are still together and the villa for her to live with. I don't owe her anymore. Good thing that we only kissed and didn't go any further.

I apologize to my parents and to the government for cancelling my marriage match again. I didn't regret breaking up with Celeste as my heart only belongs to my beloved.

My Julian...

It brokes my heart to know that you accepted someone other than me. No one can take you from me. Yes,  I am selfish, I am possessive, I am a dominant ...  I knew that, but it only comes to you and I'm sorry my love as you can only have me as your man in this life others can die.

"Jack,  Follow Alen Marcel closely and report his every move. "

"As you command Sir."

I swear to have you back Julian, my love.