5

Part of me was horny, the other half was hungry. All that yelling between me and Tommy made me so hot and ready yet so thirsty and hungry.. I haven't eaten anything not even while at the hospital.. I feel like my life is spiraling out of control I wanna go back to 2days ago and just stay my ass in bed. Now I gotta meet my real dad.. kill him.. and some how do all this without being caught on too or going to jail and I still have to dance at the clubs.. maybe the Red Room isn't so bad.. right tommy?
.
.
.
The " Red Room " is for girls who don't make money like you and "Ne" stop worrying we gonna handle Tony & Star accordingly but you need to eat something girl.. damn I hear yo stomach from right here.. hungry ass you gotta feed my seed!
.
.
.
Feed your seed huh.. only one time and you pussy whipped huh? I guess that's what my granny means by the jones box is something special * laughing * no babies tho I'll have another abortion before that.. I'm not stripping and working for you An tony for the rest of my life ima gonna be an executive designer one day and a Harvard Alumni 👩🏽‍🎓 I have goals and being a trap queen baby mama ain't one you know me better than that Tommy..
.
.
.
Really I don't Ajah.. I thought you loved kids. And seeing that April can't conceive anymore you can have our children for me.. I spoke with tony he's up to date with everything and I mean everything even....... about us
.
.
surprisingly I'm not shocked that you're doing all of this first.. you make me dance then you tell me Legend was never my father now you want me to Carry you and April's kids?? Oh just cause I watch my cousins kids doesn't mean I love kids it's a dutie I do for my family not cause I wanna be your personal daycare Tommy.. and you told tony about US? But I can't tell no one well he's gonna tell.. if he's anything like you said he was he's gonna tell and your gonna suffer April is gonna make you pay cause I'm sure she isn't up to date with our current deeds Tommy...
.
.
.
Just shut up 🤐 tony cool man.. he said he'd never allow this if I was some broke ass nigga I got money baby and power and respect you gone be forever straight as long as I'm around. You and my kid(s) they won't be April's they'll be our children..

* Tommy grabs Ajah's hand and kisses it as they stare into each other eyes *

Tommy this bet not be no bullshit cause...... I.. I.. I love you Tommy.. you've helped me raised me an then some I really do appreciate all you do for me an even my mom I'd gladly carry your child after I graduate from Harvard with my PhD 👩🏽‍🎓 in Business Management an My minor in fashion design.. see Tommy I got goals and that's what's makes me an boss.. so tonight I wanna wear all red I need a new fit and wig you got me baby?
.
.
Yeah I got you princess, Said " Tommy "
.
.
.
.
4 Weeks Later
.
.
.
.
Well well well... look at you " Star " or should i say " A'keysha" last time I saw you, you were crying over legends body butt naked asking me why didn't I just leave.. I mean I knew you wasn't loyal bitch I knew that much but you gave that man my empire my clothes my daughter and my pussy when I got out I planned on killing all of y'all but when I seen " Ajah's " face I couldn't bare to kill her or even you slut.. I'm glad you have her my grandmas name like I asked but you couldn't just wait to give her Legend last name huh?
.
.
.
Get out my house Tony I don't appreciate you breaking in the first night you get out to threaten me what you come back to kill me next huh? Well do it and hurry up nigga you so real you so tough SHOOT ME PUSSY ON GD ITS WHATEVER! That's why I chose Legend over you, he had a plan you didn't you just wanted the hoes and the money Legend had us straight on all levels you won't dare get the respect he has the streets still call on him.. like he's a " God " he's everything you wish you could've been even in death my husband name lives on TONY BOY WILL NEVER BE REMEMBERED!!!
.
.
* Tony Boy slaps Star unconscious *

( Bitch you talk too much damn I just came for some pussy hoe. And to try to restart my family regain my empire from the ground up and you wanna beef with me... you'll read this when you awake Star I'm gone I'll be back around 10 tonight wait up for me. )
.
.
.
Soooo Tommy!!!! Tony boy outta jail why am I still working???!!
.
Cause, we still owe him!
.
.
You know what let me call him I'm tired my feet hurt I got blisters on my toes my ass is red from all those niggas slapping it Dancing ain't for me nomore it was cool the first 3500 now it's not.. i needs a raise Tommy or I quit 6500 PLUS a night or I'm done Tommy I mean it he'll Tony Boy home he shouldn't want his only daughter only child stripping to pay him money she never knew he was owed I deserve my old life style back.. back in Legend was alive.. you not doin yo job as my man Tommy I need more then weave designer clothes and some petty ass money I need lobster steak dinners helicopter ride dates Italy trips my own accounts with all the stores on 5th ave a car and most importantly my 4 years paid off at Harvard and My Hair line started up TIME IS MONEY AND YOU ON MY TIME TOMMY!
.
.
.
Stay down till you come up Ajah.. shit don't happen over night but you go ahead and call " tony boy " I heard he was looking to meet you today well tonight so you be my guest with that.. uhhh I'll be back around 12 gotta go handle some shit with April I think she wants a divorce real shit stay here till I come back make sure you keep these doors an shit locked and turn the alarm on!
.
( Since These Four Weeks Have Gone Pass Tommy Brought An Separate Apartment For Him & Ajah Since April Couldn't Stand Ajah Being In Her Home While Fucking Her Man Tommy & Ajah Plan On Killing Tony Boy But Really Have No Plan ThoughtOut )
.
.
Later That Night
.
.
* Ajah Phone Rings It's " Tony Boy " Her Birth Father *
.
Hello, Who is dis?
.
.
It's me " Tony Boy " your father, I been trying to get in touch with you. You know maybe catch up for the past tell you the real story, I want a relationship with my daughter and I mean it " Ajah Gem 💎 " I love you even tho I've only held you one time. My past isn't the best but I Plan On Making my future something special and I want you in it. I understand it'll take some time getting use to me and understanding my reasoning for my past actions but I hope you just give me a chance that I deserve you're mother ripped you away from me Before I finally could build our dreams not to blame her solely but Ajah You understand your mother never loved me just my money. I took her out of the slums and clubs I never thought she'd betray me like this I also never even cheated on your mom I mean I let a few bitches suck my off but that was nothing you and you're mother was my heart before you were even born...... Ajah I hope you understand and forgive me
.
.
.
.
Tony Boy... you want me to call you that? And your my dad? I mean I don't even the Justice of knowing you're real name that the lady I'm named after partially gave you? I understand your reasons, no honestly I'm not mad. I just wanna know the truth why you and my mother went left why you and my mother basically destroyed my life. You and her got me stripping paying off your debt that she owes you... like really and you come about talking all this sweet loving shit like I'm some airhead white Girl you been fuckin.. no DAD! I don't really wanna move forward I just want to live lavish. And... if I have to make amends with you then so be it.
.
.
.
Well.. you sure do act like your grandma that's for certain. My name is " Tony Adonis Williamson " but I go by " Tony Boy " in the streets. I was born July 29th, 1985. I mean your mom and me started falling off when she got pregnant. We were only 15 & 16 years old I had just started out in the dope game but she wanted more. I only had 100,000. In my eyes that wasn't enough.. she started fucking with "Legend" who was 20 he had a lot more then me so she said she wanted him.. I begged her to stay she didn't. She left with him, two weeks later you were born. She got mad cause I had some chick in my car, so she tricked me into thinking I was coming to get you but when I got there 12' Had the block sewed up. It was nothing I could do. I sent letters from jail even money.. I doubt you got any of that.
.
.
.
.
COMMENT
LIKE
SHARE
GIVE ME FEED BACK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS

LOVE 💕
LEXC