14

Tommy:
Awwwwww MY FUCKIN GOD AJAH!!! Yo ass just had to end up pregnant can't you see I got enough going on?? AN HERE YOU GO WIT THIS BULLSHIT MAN IM FINNA GO BUY A TEST AND BE On my way! BE READY TO TAKE THIS DAMN TEST GIRL!!! Don't BE PLAYIN ON MY PHONE EITHER!!!!!
.
.
Tommy, I don't want you.. I just want you to be a daddy to my child IF im pregnant if not I'm gonna block you again.. I already spoke with April she told me everything ion want no parts wit u unless it's concerning my kid, I know you wanna be with her. I know you been lying about her begging you to stay the night, you lied about her being high risk too. I just can't respect that.. I really shouldn't even keep this baby if I am pregnant by yo ass but I am, not to hurt you or get back at you but just because I WANT my own child my own little person who's gonna look up to me and love me... more than any other person I've ever known! So hurry TF up wit that test I want this shit over more than you know!!!
-
-
-
** Tommy Calls TonyBoy & Tells him too meet him at Ajahs condo it's urgent.. Tommy heads into Walmart to buy the best brand to get the best results. Deep down inside he was happy that he might've gotten Ajah pregnant, see Tommy didn't really love Ajah for certain but he definitely did have some type of feeling for her. A feeling that he wanted around forever, an with a baby it's sure it'll be around forever. Seeing that he doesn't truly want April but she's been around since day1 so he can't stand to lose her either! Shortly after leaving Walmart Tommy & TonyBoy Arrive To Ajahs Condo **
-
-
-
~ BuzzzBuzzzzBuzzzzzzz ~
Who is it??!!!
.
.
It's me girl let me up < Tommy says angrily >
.
~ BzzzzzzClick ~
* TonyBoy steps in first before Tommy, Ajah jumps with nervousness. Seeing that she might be pregnant  🤰🏽 and her dad will be right there when she finds out *
-
Damn tommy why'd you call my fuckin daddy for??? You always gotta involve extra mfs in our shit! EVERY TIME IT NEVER FAILS WITH YOU!
-
Shut up Ajah, wtf is the issue? Tommy called me over here saying it was urgent so wassul ????
-
< Ajah & Tommy look at each-other then at TonyBoy>
-
They Both Speak: Well, Well I/She Might Be Pregnancy Dad/TB!
-
Awwww HELL NAW *TB Ups his gun on Tommy*
See yo ass done got tooooo comfortable nigga first my bitch now my daughter what' you want my empire too?? I can't believe this shit nigga you can't keep yo dick in them pants 👖 for shit!
-
Dad, let me explain. It's not Tommy's fault I'm to blame too. I love Tommy! I want him too... I hope you don't hate him or me for this, but this our child an our problem. I didn't want to tell you Rn anyway I wanted to wait until I was for sure, I didn't think he'd call you cause I KNEW YOU'D SNAP! He should've known that shit too!
-
Aye, TB yo bitch went. Sorry not sorry 😐 but Ajah that's something different you gave me full go back when I first told you now it's an issue but ima step back and let y'all figure this out ** Hands Ajah The Pregnancy Test ** if you pregnant call me and let me know we'll go from there. My bad for callin yo pops I thought he would've been happy cause I am...... nigga been tripping since that hoe "Jai" called him about "JMir" should be bout time he know wtf is up with that shit anyway * TURNS & looks 👀 at TB *
-
-
Nigga don't worry about why I been on edge yo ass ain't rocking right! I said yall could date nigga, FUCK even! Never said pop her off.. you not even a fatherly type and that child gone need a dad not just a granddad or step dad!! You ain't finna be bailing on my daughter an grandchild when shit get too hard for you.. you already got one on the way with April silly ass. She can barley deal you gone have that baby all to yo self how you gone focus on another kid dummy??? An as for "Akeysha" nigga she ain't go for you.. you begged for that pussy FACTZ! An wit yo ass down you ain't finna bail right before she take the damn test * Turns to Ajah * See WTF I MEAN nigga tryna bail before you even know for sure Ajah WTF YOU CHOOSE THIS NIGGA OUTTA ALL PPL TO HAVE A KID BY????
-
-
Dad! You need to calm down I'm going to take the test. Y'all too don't kill each other while I'm gone for these few minutes, whatever the outcome may be I don't want this to change the business or y'alls to friendship. This child was sent from god at a time he saw fit! Ima b a great parent with or without Tommy and THATS JUST PERIOD!
~ Ajah heads for the bathroom 🚽 leaving TB & Tommy alone together in the living room ~
-
TB, nigga I ain't gotta explain myself to you. You've known me all my life nigga I'd never betray you snake you or purposely fuck over yo daughter!!! AKEYSHA did come on to me nigga ion gotta flodge on my dick nigga! She going BEEN GOIN! But you home now so she gone ease up on the dicks.... FOR NOW! An no disrespect but don't speak on April or my UNBORNS!! They good, nigga WE good! I got Ajah & April & our kids until niggas kill me!! I may be a bogus ass nigga to females but I ain't turning my back on my seeds ever not for shit I'd go thru hell am back child support custody's battles an then some before I leave mines behind!!! I ain't have a popz growing up but my kids WILL! I was finna bail cause ion got time for the fuck shit coming from you nigga you mad at me cause LIFE happened you said I could fuck her nigga did you think I was gone hit that covered up!????! I HOPE NOT!!!
-
-
Naw, naw I thought you'd atleast out the bitch on birth control or planB or some!! Not just pop her off as quick as you can!! Nigga that's my daughter you think ima not say shit about shit nigga?? Ion play bout my family an you know that!!!! I'll kill you bout mines!! An as long as Ajah pregnant ima speak on whatever concerning WHOEVER especially April cause my daughter heart involved an now I gotta grand baby outta this shit!!
** TB PHONE RINGS IS THE DNA TEST OFFICE Interrupting him and Tommy's conversation **
-
Hello, may I speak with Tony?
.
Yeah this him Wassup???
.
The DNA results are in and it's been determined that you are... Definitely the father of "JMir Rice".
.
** CLICK * TB hangs up Mad but happy **
.
.
~ Ajah Suddenly appears from the bathroom 🚽, TB plops down on the couch 🛋 looking disappointed 😞 Ajah wonders what's wrong. But can't help her self before she blurts out the good news ~
-
-
IM PREGNANT 🤰🏽‼️‼️❕❕❕ I know, I know y'all ain't happy about it but I am! I finally got my own little piece of me < Ajah Says while holding her stomach smiling while shedding a few tears > This is.. the best thing ever. Best feeling ever. I'm so—
-
Damn.. ima father of '2' now.. '2' lil shitty mfs on the way.. I'm sorry for everything Ajah.. shit finna change starting today I promise baby! I promise!
-
-
Y'all, < Ajah & Tommy turn to TB >
This mf is my son. "JMir" is my son... now I gotta find him somewhere to stay I guess 😞 can he stay her Ajah?? He can't go to my mom crib yet, she don't even know of him yet.
-
Wow dad. Don't be so sad about this, these new babies are BLESSINGS! '4' new members to this family! After we just took out '4' other MFs god saw the good behind our actions... an gave us wat they practically help rob us of. Yeah he can stay here dad no problem... that's my brother he's family
-
-
Yeah TB,see it that way it's a blessing nigga!
-
Ion know, ion trust "Jai" That Jamaican 🇯🇲 ass bitch sneaky she prbly got a motive.. a real one! That's why I said lay LOW Ajah but naw yo emotional pregnant ass just had to do too much!!! You dk who saw you kill 'Loco' & 'Rosa'.. you don't fuckin listen! FUCK MAN! Let me go—
* TB Ringtone for Jai signals *
& here the bitch go right here... hoe prbly got the phone taped I need a new one..
YEAH HELLO? I already know he my baby 👶🏽 I'm finna come get his ass!! - Click -
.
.
Now I gotta go get his ass! They on 35th at Popeyes loud mouth bitch had to scream that out before I hung up! I be back y'all
-
Wait I'm riding wit you, if you don't trust her don't go by yo self then
-
Yeah I'm goin too!
.
Ajah sit yo pregnant ass down you ain't goin no where we a be back!!
.
IM PREGNANT 🤰🏽 NOT CRIPPLE!! I can still shoot a hoe or too! I'm riding rather y'all like it or not!
-
TonyBoy & Tommy: Girl Sit Yo Silly Ass Down 😒
-
Tahhh , wow bet okay! Cool bye. Gtfo!!
-
Watch yo damn mouth lil gir—
** Ajah Slams the door 🚪 behind Her father & Tommy **
-
** TonyBoy & Tommy get in Ajahs car, tonyboy doesn't want "Jai" knowing his exact car. TonyBoy Calls "Jai" to confirm the location **
-
Jai: Hello, Tony. I was just wondering if you wer—
.
Yeah bitch I'm on my way have the "JMir" ready. I'm not staying long I got shit to do! ~ Click ~
.
JMir(17years old): Soo when you comin back ma'? Ion even know this nigga I just know he's my dad. You wrong for keepin me away from him all dese years... now you throwing me on him like I've been an burden all these years you've been alo—
.
Jai: You have been an burden. I'm tired of being an single mother. "HaKeem" wants to marry me and he doesn't want you around, he-he wants his own family. An-an I do too, I want the complete experience this time. "TT Dola" held me back, she made me hate "TonyBoy" your father. She made me hate the fact that I was having you, that I had you. So I need a Do over, I need to try again... i-I'll always love you. You can always come an visit on the "Holiday's" an weekends... uhh— I-i think that's your father pulling in...
-
** TonyBoy Pulls into 'Popeye's' parking lot right behind "Jai's" car.. he gets out and walks up to her car and knocks so hard that it seems as if he knocks any harder he may break the window **
-
Jai: GODDAMN TONY!!
-
Shut up... < Leans into the car some so he can finally see "JMir".. he's an spitting image of himself he's stuck for a second and stares at "JMir" with an soft awkward smile, he's happy he finally has a little him somebody he can realty mold into a lil him > : Damn "JMir" you look just like me son.. get out car here man let's go we got a lot of catching up to do ***Looks at " Jai" With disgust so does "JMir" Seeing That "Jai" his own damn MOTHER just called him an burden an then blamed her aunt smh 🤦🏽‍♂️ silly bitch "JMir" gets out abruptly and slams his mothers car 🚗 door super hard the window cracked some ***
-
Jai: JMIR YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!! YOU CRACKED MY WINDOW!!!!!! It's fine tho your TONY'S PROBLEM NOW ~ Speeds off rudely ~
-
< Jai Calls "HaKeem".. See "HaKeem" was the half Arabian and Russian. He's the son too the Lead Russian who was connected to "D&D", he knows that "Ajah" killed Rosa. He doesn't know that she killed "Loco" too.. he's going to join forces with "TB" and try to kill "Ajah" he doesn't know "Ajah" is "TB's" daughter. See "HaKeem" was the car that was locked out of "Rosa's" driveway. He had an'Drone' and made it fly up to see what's the hold up he saw enough until "Gotti" shot it down. Oh he's trying to kill "Gotti" as well!
-
HaKeem- Hello.
.
Jai- Hey bae, these niggas so stupid they pulled up in that bitch "Ajah's" car. They didn't think twice about me just suddenly popping up out the blew like that..
-
HaKeem- yeah that's good did you get the plates?
-
Jai: yes daddy.
-
HaKeem- good, good baby. Now I have a question, listen 👂🏾 don't speak. What's your motive... why now. I understand "Ajah" killed "Rosa" an her and "TB" are just friends as you say... but why now why join forces with him why you wanna take "Ajah" out so bad.. "Rosa" doesn't owe me anything TBH they stole "Rosa's" whole coke stash for herself shiiiddd that whore was an coke head... but honestly I feel that you have an motive. An if I find out you do I'm going to kill you. No if and's or BUTs.
-
Jai- damn "Keem"— I mean daddy... I'm not gonna ever play with you in anyway possible baby. I'm down for you, I'm dedicated bto you! An YOU ONLY, I wish you understood that... TonyBoy played me, and now I want you to play him.. make him think you guys are friends then take over all his shit. Take EVERYTHING!
-
HaKeem- I'm not your send-off, nor am I your yes man. Get your revenge yourself...
-
Jai-never said you were daddy, just trust me everything will go as planned. Just trust me, I need you because "TonyBoy" will kill me if I step. An I know you don't want that do you daddy...
-
HaKeem- You DONT know what I want "Jai".
*Click*
.
.
.
.
.
What will "HaKeem" want???
Tell me your favorite characters so far...
Comment
Like
Share
Add to your "Reading List"
Support
All feedback is WELCOME!
❤️❤️❤️❤️