13

** it's 2:00am and Ajah lays awake in bed, wondering what's the deal with tommy & will she ever find love in this crazy life of her **
—You know what fuck this I'm finna call this nigga, ain't finna have me sleeping alone but laying next to that bitch got me fucked Up!!
*RingRingRing*

H-Hello.. WhaaWhasup Ajah?
-
Come home. NOW!
-
Ajah, DONT start this shit man! Damn I already told you I cant fucking come there wtf don't you understand.
-
So you choosing her over me?
-
If that's what you wanna call it then yes Ajah, ion got time for this shit.. you tweakin inna middle of the night tho you gone end up waking her up and it's gone be some more shit man why you gotta be so messy??
-
Fuck You Tommy!! Since you won't tell her I'll just tell her tomorrow then you won't have a choice BUT to be here!! ~ CLICK ~
.
.
* the following morning *
.
.
Ajah: Hey April Can We Meet Today & Have Lunch.. We need to talk.
April: Yes, let's do egg yolks meet you in an hour
Ajah: See you there!
-
-
** April & Ajah Both Arrive To Egg Yolk **
.
.
Wow, hey April you've gotten so big (Ajah Says Kinda Sadly)
.
Yes, yes I did now what exactly do we have to talk about Ajah?
.
Well, as you know me and Tommy are officially dating and I don't appreciate you having him stay there every night... he has a home and a new woman now. You have to understand that what y'all had y'all don't have it anymore. I understand you high risk, but you can't force him to stay there just because of that, you need to respect our relationship!
-
-
Respect? Respect y'all relationship? Girl fuck you and Tommy! I'm not begging him to be there that nigga begging me to be there!! He doesn't want you baby, he told me so before I came here... he made a mistake by choosing you and now he sees that. But oh no I don't want him I just want him to a father he fucked up what we had and that's fine... I'm not high risk he's been lying to you! Tommy gonna do what Tommy wanna do you can't make him and having little "talks" with me won't change that either! You need to focus on your self little girl.. you're only 17.. you'll be 18 in a few more months.. you got yo whole life to find another "Tommy".. but "checking" me over a nigga I don't want is not where it's at. At all!
-
-
You absolutely right! I should've checked him before I checked you.. but I knew you was gonna give me the real spill and not tell me what I wanna hear... I love Tommy.. I'm in LOVE with Tommy.. but I see that your where he wants to be and I won't hold him back.. In fact you know what April after today you or Tommy won't be hearing from me again.. I see now what it's gonna be like and I don't want any parts and oh trust me I know I'm still young and can have whoever I want.. that's not the prblm the prblm is I fell for a aint shit ass nigga good luck on y'all baby 🍼👶🏽
** Ajah gets up and leaves 'Egg Yolk' tears strumming down her face while she's filled with rage she's never been so heartbroken in her life **

Ajah: FUCK YOU TOMMY IM DONE WE'RE DONE!!!! YOUR A LIAR AND YOU NEVER WANTED ME FROM THE JUMP!!! YO ASS PLAYED ME BUT ITS COOL FUCK YOU!!! DONT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN!! Ion WANNA DO NO TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH YO LYING DOG ASS!!!! I SHOULD HAVE MY DADDY FUCK YOU UP BUT IMA LET KARMA HANDLE YOU GOOD-BYE BITCH!!!!!!

*** Ajah immediately blocks Tommy's number ***
.
.
Ughhhh.. I'm so hurt 😭 how could Tommy do this too me!! I fucked him raw... shit I think I'm pregnant.. I was gonna tell him but now fuck him if I am I'm gonna get and abortion I need to talk to my mama I feel like I'm going fucking crazy!!!!!
-
-
*** Ajah Pulls Up To The Hospital Her Mother's In Too Talk Too Her About Whats Going On ***
-
Hi, I'm here to see my mother 'Akeysha'.
.
Yes ma'am, she's right down the hall she should be woke by now!
.
.
** KNOCK KNOCK **
Hey ma' how you doing?
.
.
Hey baby.. I'm fine.. what's wrong why you look so sad hunny?
.
.
Mama, tommy played me for April 😪 and I might be pregnant by him!? I don't know what to do!! He's been lying to me this whole time!!!! I just can't ma' I met up with April this morning to talk over breakfast and I left I couldn't even eat my heart hurts so bad!! Is this what love is supposed to be feel like?? Is this what love is supposed to be like????
-
-
Ajah, I told you don't go around giving yo self away to men just because they have money and show you a little attention. Niggas like Tommy aren't meant to be husbands boyfriends none of that, he's what old ppl call a "Rolling Stone" he's gonna fuck whoever whenever. That bitch April just glad she's finally pregnant after all those mystery babies "disappeared".. and if you pregnant then what you gonna do?? We already got enough kids being brought into this family.. do you think we can afford another one or two?? I mean it's up to you rather or not you gone keep his baby if you pregnant but girllllll if I was you I'd just get an abortion to save your self the pain and heartaches of dealing with Tommy!!
.
.
Ma' I did listen when you told me that. No other guys had me like this but Tommy, he told me he loved me and I believed him that's why I'm so hurt!! Ion think I'll ever forgive him for this.. I gave him chance after chance and all I wanted was for him to come home at night.. but that was too much for him I see... I don't know what I wanna do about this baby.. cause I need to work(dance) to keep bringing in all this money but how can I if I'm pregnant.. idk what I want or what I wanna do ma' I'm so confused I wanted to tell my dad but I didn't think he'd understood me mommy 😭 I just don't know what's wrong with me why do I love him so much??
.
.
It's because you're pregnant.. hormones are rising so is your emotions that's why you've been all over the place these last weeks.. I've noticed a change in your stomach since you last visited me and baby your pregnant now either you gone tell him and keep it or tell him and abort it either way do what you feel is best.. you damn near grown it's time for you to make your own decisions on your own I can't hold your hand thru shit like this.. my mama didn't hold mines. I love you Ajah but you gotta figure this out on your own.. as far as dancing you got till you about 5' or 6' months that's when you'll be showing to much to dance.. but other than that you good to go.. and you should definitely talk to your daddy about this because believe it or not he gives the best advice Ajah NBS...
.
.
Okay.. well thanks ma' I gotta go. I gotta get ready for work tonight! I love you 😘 I'll be back soon 💋💋
** Ajah Leaves The Hospital, Still feeling the same just a slight difference than before **
.
.
I guess I'll take a nap before work.. lord knows I need it!
~ Ajah falls asleep, hours later she wakes to get ready for work ~
.
— Future - Mo Reals' Plays in the background—
.
Yeahhh, I'm feeling better I'm finna go in this bitch and collect a fucking bag!! Finna have these hoes pressed!! * Sings * SMASH ON YO HOE, THIS IS EVERDAY LIFE!!!... REGULAR DAY IM MO CHILLA THAN YALL!!!!
-
-
** Ajah Pulls Up To her Job 'Vlive' **
.
.
Heyyyy Yalllll!! SkyLyte Is HERE BITCHESSS GET READY TO GET MAD HOOEEESSS!!
.
.
KuLture( Another Stripper )— Damn girl, you must be as high as a kite I need what you on. You T'd shorty 😂😂😂 we working moneybag' section tonight Big Boss said it's just me and you tonight be ready girl.. them niggas be giving real money 💵showers 🚿 !!
.
.
😂😂😂 KuLture bitch I'm NOT high I'm happy and ight bet.. I'll be over there in a minute let me do my highlight first!!
.
** Moments later both girls arrive to MoneyBagg' sections & instantly niggas start throwing racks **
.
.
Ugh 😑 I feel all hot. I feel sick 😷. OFMG
*** Ajah Throws Up At The Front Of MoneyBaggs' Sections & Immediately Runs Away ***
.
A Random Dude In The Section:: Aye! AYE! AYE GO GET HER MAKE SURE SHE GOOD YOU STILL TRYNA DANCE N SHIT BITCH YO FRIEND SICK!!
.
KuLture: She's not my friend, I'm here to dance if you don't want me here then send me on my way I ain't running behind no bitch I'm tryna make a bag tonight.
.
.
.
Dude:: THATS FUCKED UP! Get yo weak ass out our section.. AYE TONE THIS ALL SKYLYTE' Money 💴 this bitch " KuLture" Weak ASL
-
-
*** Meanwhile ajahs in the bathroom cleaning her self up in walks "Madam P" ***
.
Well Well Well, look who done got pregnant. I must admit it took you longer than I expected.. so what you gonna do? Remember our little talk? Yeah no babies being popped around this bitch unless you a Top Dime around this bitch and you ain't even HALF WAY there yet... I wonder what yo pops and tommy gonna think we when they find out? Prbly Tommy's anyway.. * Grabs Ajah By Her Hair * NOW GET UP BITCH AND GT BACK TO WORK ITS MONEY TO BE MADE BE SICK ANOTHER DAY!!!!
-
-
*** Ajah Reaches Up For "Madam P" hair and Pulls her down an immediately starts beating her ass throwing her an flipping her old ass all over the place.. Ajah finally stops once she sees nothing but blood all over the place! ***
-
-
Dumb bitch I should've killed you!! Didn't I tell you don't speak to me again bitch?? YOU DONT RUN ME BITCH IM NOT IN NUN OF YO LINE UPS YO HYPE ASS BITCH TOUCH ME AGAIN YO ASS GONE HAVE MORE THAN A CONCUSSION AND A BROKE NOSE DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU COKED OUT WHORE **** Ajah Says While Yelling In Madam P face while she lays there unconscious ****

*** KuLture Bursts Into The Bathroom***
BITCH WTF? DID YOU KILL HER? OMG SKY 🌌 WHY TF WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER!! Now WHAT YOU GONNA DO AS FAR AS A JOB!?
-
-
Bitch I'm not you, ion check in to her ion check in to nobody I do wtf I want when the fuck I want! She not my boss she may be yo boss but she ain't mine!! She had me fucked up for last damn time!! And I'll do it again if she ever in her motherfucking life speak or touch me AGAIN! Ion play with hoes 'Rae' (KuLture's REAL Name) I slay hoes now gtf out my way!! I heard yo duck ass sneak dissing when I ran off

** Ajah Rudely Pushes KuLture Out Of the way! Ajah walks up to the count up booth to collect her coins and head home for the night **
-
-
Yeah, I just need my count!
.
.
DJ TONE:: you made 30k tonight.. then niggas gave you the whole tip cause they seen you was sick and that KuLture ass ain't no real homie...  one of em wanna speak to you too! I think it's "MoneyBagg" ion know he waiting for you in that section still, hope you feel better ms.Ajah!
.
.
Damn, that's generous asf of them.. that's a lot of fuckin money we only danced for like 15mins 🤗 let me go tell dude thanks for the full tip.. and thanks tone I hope I feel better too
-
-
** Ajah Slowly walks up to the booth where she was just dancing **
Soooo, WHOS looking for me?? Tone said one of y'all wanted me??
-
-
Yeah. It's me. I wanted you. You good bae?

(OMFG BIIIIIITCCCHHHHHH MONEY MF BAGG IS TALKING TOO MEEEEEEE OMFG HE CALLED ME BAAEEEEEE < Ajah thought to herself >  )
.
.
And what exactly do you want me for?? And my name not "Bae" but yes I'm fine thanks for asking and thanks for the money.. but I gotta go get my number from tone!

** Ajah walks off as if she's not ready to jump all over moneybagg and lick every inch of him.. had to make it seem as if she not one of those fan ass hoes who be quick to red room a celebrity **
-
-
Damn bae you mean.. < MB says while slightly grabbing her hand > I just wanted to see if you was good, shid you lookin good. What's yo name? Here's my phone 📱 put yo name and number in for me ima call you 😏
.
Ajah.. my name Ajah!
* Ajah Puts her name and number In MoneyBagg Phone 📱 *
Don't be callin me all late and shit
<Ajah Says while smiling >
.
I'm not bae < MB says while licking his lips >
.
.
** Ajah arrives at home an hour later she decided too UNblock tommy and call him to tell him the news **
.
.
< RingRingRing >
What girl? Didn't you just have me blocked all day?
.
.
Tommy, Tommy I think I'm pregnant 🤰🏽
-
-
< Tommy drops his phone in Shock 🤨🧐😟😳😳😳🤔 >
-
-
-
.
.
Will Tommy Be Happy About This..? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTER
LIKE
COMMENT
SHARE
SUPPORT
TELL ME WHOS YALL FAVORITE CHARACTERS
ETC
ETC
ETC
ADD TO YOUR READING LIST
❣️‼️