20

< as JMir slowly approaches the car he realizes it's HaKeem, he immediately takes flight! Running 🏃🏾 down the street as fast as he can. Before he knew it there were gunmen hanging out of the trucks back windows shooting at him while the truck flew beside him, At that moment JMir thought it was over but he then ducked off into a ally where he hoped into a near by garbage can. The truck stopped an the men got out searching for JMir, he heard them going thru the previous garbage cans he started to panic. He searched around to grab something he could use too defend himself but he found nothing, he suddenly heard a truck pull up an let off about 50' shots. JMir laid there still.. scared.. he didn't know wtf was going on an he damn for sure wasn't about too stick his head out too check shit after just hearing 50' fuckin shots. He soon heard a car door open an slam, he can hear foot steps in the background getting closer an closer too him.. he braced himself against the garbage can prepared too jump out ready for war. He steps got closer than stopped before opening the top of the garbage that "JMir" laid in, then suddenly it opened. JMir jumped up swinging, he was caught in his steps when he saw that it was his dad. He stopped and stared at him for a few moments before falling into his arms, crying.. like a big kid.
— ""Th-they got "Ajah" I tired too protect her; sh-she just froze up. "" —
JMir said after falling into his fathers arms. TonyBoy helps JMir get into the car an then drives off. They both sit silently for a few minutes then "TonyBoy" finally speaks >

You, you alright son? I'm not mad at you for them to asking "Ajah", I know you did all you could do. But now we gotta find her & find her fast. We also gotta find "Tommy" this nigga not answering his phone,— man I hope this nigga ain't set us up..
-
-
Nah, this is all "HaKeem" work. He prbly kidnapped "Tommy" too. Do you know if you shot him or not?
-
Yeah.. I shot him, but ion kno' if I killed him. An tbh that's the least of my worries ima handle him, and yo mama... cause I'm sure she kicked this shit off. —— FUCK!! Man... my fuckin daughter who's pregnant 🤰🏽 my fuckin wife is pregnant. I ain't got time for war right now, niggas wanna try me right as I get out the joint. Now I gotta find my daughter, get her back. Find tommy, get him back & kill "HaKeem" & yo mama before this week is over with... shit crazy I just hope that you right about this nigga Tommy, or else his ass and April ass gone pay for this shit too.
-
-
Dad... how did you know how to find me?
-
I didn't.. I was driving down the street when I saw a black truck chasing some nigga, then once you got closer I saw it was you. I saw you run into that alley but you never left out so I knew you had to be inside one of those garbage cans, an just my luck they pulled up before me hoped out on bullshit and started looking for you. I seen how they was all frantic an wasn't paying attention so I took my moment of opportunity and ran with it... I'm glad I got too you before they had the chance too. No tellin what they would've did too you son.. look.. ik it's only been a few weeks since you got here, but I love you and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you all these years.... sorry you had too grow up quicker than you was supposed too... sorry that I wasn't the father you needed, I should've stopped yo mom from leaving... but i just didn't wanna lose "Akeysha". I thought you'd be better off without me, since I didn't have a dad i wouldn't know how to be one especially not to a boy anyway... we had just had "Ajah" my mind was so clouded by drugs money hoes and my girl an my daughter... I forgot about the other half of me that mattered the most too. I know nun of these words will make up for the last 17 in half years but, I'm here now... you're here now. We're all we got, besides "Ajah" the twins & "Akeysha". Family comes first, family matters over everything.... an we gone make they ass pay for this shit.
-
-
Dad... you don't even gotta explain it too me. I'm good, I'm pass my past. I'm looking forward too my future, with my real family... that actually loves and cares about me. What I went thru as a kid you had no clue about, and couldn't do much about it either cause you was locked up for majority of the time. It's not your fault my mama a weak-minded bitch, who let everybody else influence her, besides HER! Even back home she was a follower, a groupie, a wanna-be... she never had her own lane was always in other ppl lanes. She doesn't have a mind of her own.. she let her family in Jamaica 🇯🇲 convince her too move out there saying how they'd help her raise me all this bullshit.. just for her to get out there and be bounced around from house to house getting manipulated because they were paying my family a monthly "Visa Fee" for watching after my mom... they'd lied saying she was in a American National Disaster, so over there if you take care of anybody who's been displaced by a tragedy you get paid. She didn't know this till I was 6.. by then they'd paid out well over 100,000$ an we haven't even saw a penny of it. Not only that but nobody helped her raise me, well my great aunt she did what she could but she was sickly and old... so it wasn't much she could do. I eventually moved in with her that's when I started getting into trouble staying out all night being a wild care-free kid, started selling drugs for the local big man' then a few years later I became his partner; right hand man.. until one night I'm drunk, we just had a lit ass party celebrating... celebrating what? I DONT EVEN KNOW, but I stumble upstairs an I collapsed on a room door 🚪, once the door opened and I looked up... there was my mom with the big man's dick in her mouth, an another nigga behind her. I instantly wasn't drunk anymore after seeing that, an that was my first time seeing her in about 1-2years..... never thought she'd be out here like that!
-
-
Well son, life's a bitch you just make sure you fuck her good... and long. Your mama was just doing the shit she was taught, she was young an dumb. Shid she still dumb... but you can't even fault her for that shit. We gonna handle her ass tho, an handle her ass good! She gone know too never cross me or you.. again! We a family now an she not stopping that... I missed 17years with you.. she sent them niggas too take you from me cause she know I only care about my FAMILY & my MONEY 💰. Anything else is irrelevant, and know that I know your 100% my son she knows that I'll do anything but be a goofy for you. But you just sit back an get some sleep lil nigga cause ik you need it, let me focus on finding this mf' "Tommy" an ill wake you when I need you... oh btw what's the last know address you had on yo mama and "HaKeem"?
-
-
Well,... the house we stayed at the first night here was far out. I honestly think it was a "AirB&B", but I know "HaKeem" got this empty warehouse he be running his work thru... it's in "Humboldt Park" the front sign say "El'Mucho" or "Mucho'El" it's big an it's red... matter of fact I'm not even finna go too sleep I'm finna help you find this warehouse popz
-
-
Nah, ion need yo help... Lil nigga I said I'll let you know when I need you. You told me more than enough. I'll find that warehouse in no time... just take yo ass to sleep JMir.
-
-
< JMir reclines** his seat back, then lays back.. tilts his hat over his eyes an dozed off immediately!! He was tired asf lowkey... after all that shooting running and interrogation that he'd yet to mention too his father had him wore out. He been thru a lot of shit, just not a lot of shit in one day/night. >
-
-
*BuzzzBuzzzzBuzzzzzzBuzzzzzzzz*
<TonyBoy Phone 📱 Is Vibrating Like Crazy,
He looks at who's calling and sees that's it's "April" .. Tommy's BM>
-
TonyBoy— Yooo wassup April? How's my lil niece/step-grandkid?
-
April— Hey tony, look cut the shit I'm not in the mood for the bullshit jokes an shit. Where's "Tommy"? He was suppose too be bringing "Beauty" some formula but he never showed, I know that's not like him Tony. I've been calling an texting his phone, it's ringing but he just not answering... ik if he was with a bitch he'd just be sending me too voicemail but he's not.. and I know this nigga not sleep cause it's been what 8-9hours like WTF Tony?!!! I saw y'all condo on the news too!! Somebody came and shot y'all shit up and kidnapped "Ajah".. wtf is going on TONY!!?
-
TonyBoy— A-April, calm down! I got all this under control... me an the guys out looking for "Tommy" RIGHT NOW! As we speak! An as far as them niggas who did that shit too "Ajah" I handled a few of them... but I'm still looking for "Ajah"! "April" you and "Beauty" need to get out of town!! Tell yo aunties and mama an whoever else over there that's it's an emergency an it's urgent that ALL OF YALL LEAVE THAT HOUSE NOW!! Idk who these niggas is or what they want but I'm sure if they know where my condo was they know where to house is!!
-
April— WHAT! TonY!?? I just gave birth!!!! I don't have time for this shit!!! I told "Tommy" too leave the streets alone and now look!! He done got himself caught up in some more bullshit!! I gotta take my 1week old baby out of town because y'all mfs still wanna play 16-17yr old BLOCK BOY GAMES!! This is some bullshit!! Hurry up and find my damn HUSBAND TONYBODY!!!!
__Click__
<April Hangs up on "TB" and rushes too tell her family about this crazy ass news she's just received from "TonyBoy".  Luckily they all make it out of the house just in time. As they where driving down the street (3Blocks from the house) a black truck was pulling up too the house, some ran inside some stayed outside... April motioned her sister too drive faster so that they won't catch on too them... tears streaming down her face falling on little baby "Beauty's" face as "April" softly rubbed her head.. scared, worried, & confused.. hoping "Tommy" was alright and alive.>
-
-
-
BuzzzzzBuzzzzzBuzzzzzzBuzzzzzz
< TonyBoy phone 📱 is vibrating all crazy again but this time it was "Akeysha"! Tonyboy starred at the phone then pulled over too the side of the road an prepared too get his ass cursed out by "Akeysha" about all this bullshit that's going on>
-
-
Tony— H-Hello... Key, baby... I can explai—
-
-
Akeysha— TONY WHERE TF IS MY DAUGHTER!????! HUH???!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY TONY!!!!!!!  You done dragged my baby into yo bullshit once again I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!!!! YOU BETTER FIND MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!!!! & YOU BETTER FIND HER FAST DO YOU HEAR ME TONY??!!! I SWEAR TO GOD!!!! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TOO HER.. me and you are DONE!! I'll raise these twins ALONE!! Like I damn near Did her!!!!!!! YOU AND YOUR FUCKIN HOMIES NEED TO GO FIND MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!!!  AN YOU BET NOT LET SHIT HAPPEN TOO JMIR EITHER OR YOU GONE HAVE TOO DEAL WITH ME AND AJAH!!!!!! I promise you Tony.... I swear.... you better find my baby! And I'm already gone! I left the city HOURS ago!! I'll be back when my daughter is FOUND. ALIVE AND WELL!!! I'm not bullshitting either!! My DAUGHTER! An her BROTHER! BETTER BE SAFE AND FUCKING SOUND!!!!!!

Click —
-
-
( After "Akeysha" hangs up on him, tonyboy continues to drive around the city looking for this warehouse JMir told him about. Hoping that JMir didn't purposely send him off or setting him up, TB was starting too get worried about his Daughter and Tommy.. he feared that he wouldn't find them fast enough. Even tho he had half of the fuckin city out searching right along with him he just still felt like he wasn't gonna get them back... then suddenly "TB" remembers that "Tommy's" iPhone had "Find my iPhone" on it and "Tommy's" phone is under the same plan and "TB's". So he immediately signed into the "Find my iPhone" account clicked on "Tommy's" phone and BOOM 💥 there it was "Tommy's" exact location.. exactly 6Blocks away from the Condo.. "TB" furiously busts a "U-Turn" and head back towards him and "Ajah's" condo, all "TB" was thinking was that "Tommy" had set them up. But if he'd done that then why is he still 6Blocks away from the condo, he'll be easy too track down if he stayed near and "TB" knew that wasn't "Tommy's" style at all when it came too "Set UPS" and now he was starting too worry if "Tommy" was dead.. and how'd he explain that too "April" & "Ajah".. about 15minutes pass by and "TB's" finally at the location where "Find my iPhone" said "Tommy's" phone was... "TB" gets out the car grabbing his glock, not awaking JMir (even tho he should've) . He walk up too "Tommy's" car slowly and cautiously. The closer he gets "TB" quickly realizes that "Tommy" either had a extremely bad car accident, or somebody made him slide off the road. His car was all fucked up, "TB" sees at least 6 bullet holes in his drivers side window; blood everywhere and his phone was just laying there in the mist a puddle of "Tommy's" blood.. ringing and buzzing like a mf'! "TB" picks up the phone an runs back too his truck, he hops in locks all the doors an takes off down the street like a bat out of hell)
-
-
[TB thinks to himself]
< if I found this nigga phone and car all fucked up and shot up, then clearly he ain't set us up. Them niggas must've been following him and made him tell them where the crib was. Still not understanding how all this shit took place in broad daylight>
-
-
JMir, JMir, JMIR... wake up boy... it's time to get up WE got shit too handle.
-
-
I-I'm up nigga damn, what's goin on now?
-
-
I just found this nigga "Tommy" car all shot up & shit with his phone still in it, like 4 blocks away from the crib... he wasn't in it of course.
-
-
DAMN.. tommy never go anywhere without it on him!
-
-
*** Incoming FaceTime Call From A UnKnown Number Calls TonyBoys Phone, He Stops For A Minute Confused As Too How An UnKnown Number Can Even FaceTime Someone. But He Had A Gut Feeling About This Number So He Decided Too Answer ***
-
-
TonyBoy— yoooo Who tf is this?
-
-
Ajah— Daddy, Daddy!! YOU HAVE TOO HELP ME!! These MFS GOT ME AND THEY SAID IF YOU DONT GIVE THEM 100k BY TMRW AT NOON THEY GONE KILL ME DADDY PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEE
-
-
HaKeem— you heard the bitch... by 12pm not 12:01 nigga, 12pm

** HaKeem turns the camera 📷 around and shows TB " Tommy" "Ajah" & "Jai" all tied up and bloody, "Tommy" wasn't woke but he was alive, as for "Jai" she just sat there crying.. shaking staring into the phone at TB & JMir.. "Ajah" was balled up as if she was having a miscarriage. HaKeem suddenly hung up **
-
-
THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA GOT MY HOMIE & MY DAUGHTER!!!!
-
-
And my mom.... <JMir said low and confused>
-
-
** Out Of nowhere another truck slams into the side of TBs truck. Causing the car too flip over several times before stopping, JMir's body just flopped around like a rag doll.. while TB laid there in a daze watching the whole thing unfold before his eyes before loosing consciousness and everything fades too black ***
-
-
-
-
Welllll you guys ik I've been slacking and it's been a "Long" road but we've finally reached the end of this book!
I hope you-all enjoyed the twist and turns as much as I did.. Prt2 will be coming VERY VERY SOON!!
Until then tell me your favorite characters, chapters, what you like/dislike ETC Etc
💋
Thanks for all the support!!!
Like
Comment
Share
Add To Your Reading 📖 List