9

** Moments later TonyBoy & Ajah arrive to the hospital **
.
.
Hello, we're here to see "Akeysha".
.
.
Yes, right this way. Umm I know one of our nurses reached out to you all about ms.akeysha's pregnancy... see when we have coma patients who are pregnant we usually contact the family to see if they know about the pregnancy & if they wanna terminate the pregnancy.. seeing that she may never wake up and then you're stuck raising her kid and also the baby may lack most of the nutrients it needs from a live and functioning mother.
.
.
We keeping it! That's my mom, she wouldn't want to kill her child. She's keeping that baby, if I have to raise my sibling(s) so be it. I won't lose another family member nurse.
.
.
Ajah, you can't make those type of decisions by yourself. Quite frankly you really don't know your mother, you don't know what she wants you don't even know who's kid that is.. what if it's Tommy's? How many weeks is she anyway nurse?
.
.
She's 6weeks.. it's twins. But by her being in a coma... we don't know if you they'll both survive, she's doing great but we've seen these type of things go completely south.. you have 72hours to decide before the hospital takes legal actions. I have have other patients good-night.
.
LEGAL ACTIONS?? LEGAL ACTIONS??? WHAT??? BITCH YOU HEARD MY DAUGHTER WE'RE KEEPING THEM!!! YOU WONT DECIDE ON RATHER OR NOT MY KIDS LIVE OR NOT BITCH UNDERSTAND THIS YOU HARM MY UNBORN CHILDREN IN ANY WAY AND YOULL SUFFER!!
.
.
Um sir please do not threaten me. And that's all I wanted was a simple answer, Now that we know you all are going forward with the pregnancy we'll need an extra $1,500 every other week. that insurance won't cover as of now. Handle it in the morning I have other patients good-night!
* SLAMS THE DOOR *
.
.
Damn bitch was rude I'm glad you treated her ass dad, but if my mama carrying tommy seeds then oh well. Fuck him, I'm not gonna hate my mom for his actions nor will I hate my siblings shid they prbly really yours anyway.. seeing that i know y'all messed around the second night you got out 🤷🏽‍♀️ I just hope when she wakes up that she doesn't hate us for this choice. I hope she understands why we made this choice, she's so stubborn at times it's ridiculous.
.
.
Well, Tommy definitely been fuckin yo mama for years now. How haven't you noticed that? Not that I'm mad or shit cause Tommy my blooda, ain't no bitch changing not even yo mama maybe you but yo mama can't... and if they mines then they mines so be it, I'll pay the $1,500 every other week until her insurance kicks in. I have no problems with that, but now WE gotta get ready for these babies. Yo mama can't do it so somebody has to.. I mean we can wait a few weeks but twins is a lot of work shid we gotta get this shit flowing in... you lay low for a few weeks till all this shit die down and I get up with the Russians and Rosa. Ion need yo ass goin on anymore killing sprees for a while do you hear me??
.
.
Okay dad, where exactly am I supposed to stay???? Who's gonna be giving me money since I can't dance!?? But doesn't me laying low make me more suspect vs if I stay out they won't think it was me?? I mean I'll follow yo lead if you feel that's what's best I'm just saying going MIA after loco death will make me look suspicious especially since I was technically "his girl"...
.
.
Yeah, yeah you right babygirl. You absolutely right, you gonna be staying at my penthouse downtown.. just go to work at night and in the house during the day.. if Loco has a funeral you go but not to the repast.. I need to get into his phone to see who was the last person he called and if anyone knows he was coming to see you... I'll pay "Ne'Ora" the maid to cover up for you.. till then I'm gonna be gone a lot I gotta handle these Russians QUICK before Rosa gets to them.. we got roughly 24 hours before they know..
.
.
Ight dad. Get me a Uber to the penthouse, I'm tired I need to rest..
.
.
** TonyBoy Calls The Uber For Ajah They Arrive 10 Minutes Later **
.
.
Hello, are you my Uber driver?
.
Yes ma'am, I am.
.
.
Nice too meet you ma'am, I'm really sleepy so I'm gonna take a quick nap before we arrive is that alright with you? Do you like strangers sleeping in your car? 😂
.
.
That's fine ma'am you go right ahead, no problems with sleeping at all, we all could use the rest 😂
.
[ Ajah pretends that she is sleeping, but the Uber drive is Rosa's girlfriend. She doesn't know Ajah but Ajah knows her.. Ajah uses a cell phone scanner that one of her "rich white friends" gave her to scan Rosa's home address and everything in between ]
.
.
Alright ma'am we've arrived to your destination, I hope you have a great rest of your night.
.
.
Damn that was fast, you too ma'am be safe!!
.
.
Dumb bitch, just gave me all I needed god works in mysterious ways man. All I needed was Rosa's actually fuckin address and now I got it, ima wait till tmrw night then that bitch is next.. ima hit up "Apple" & "Gotti" so they can help me break in this bitch crib undetected, I know her shit lined with all type of cameras and security

* Ajah Phone Rings It's Rosa *
.
.
SHIT!!!
H-Hello? Wassup Rosa??
.
.
AJAAAAHHHHHH THEY KILLED LOCOOOO THEM FUCKIN NIGGAS KILLED LOCO!!!!!
MY FUCKINNGGGG BABBYYYYYY MY LOCOOO!!!!! AJAAAHH WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS HELP ME FIND THESE NIGGAS ILL PAY YOU TRIPLE OF WHAT I OWE JUST HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
.
.
* CRYING * ROSA WHAT??!!! MY MAN IS WHAT??? WHAT AM I GONNA DO.NOW??? WHOS GONNA PROTECT ME NOW ROSA???? I HAVE NOBODY I NEEDED HIM!!! I NEEDED THAT MAN SOOO MUCH!!?!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT MY FUCKIN MAN IS GONE!!! YES ROSA ILL HELP YOU ILL HELP YOU WITH WHATEVER IL FIND WHOEVER!!!!
.
.
GOOD! Meet me at my house in the morning.. I'm sending over the location right now
* Click *
.
.
Same exact address I scanned off that bitch phone.. damn this scanner good as hell frfr... let me call this bitch "Gotti" so she can crack the security code on this bitch crib.
.
.
Yoooooo wassup sus what's the word?
.
I gotta job for us. I know you said you was done with this life now cause you got my niece now but.. this shit easily an 50k dollar job. I just need you to hack the security system on this crib.. the address is " 890 Rogers Lane, Oswego, IL" you need the zip code too??
.
.
Damn Ajah you sholl know how to real a mf into some crazy shit.. ion wanna go to jail I have "Milan" now I can't b risking my freedom over nothing you sure this shit gone be worth 50k?? And no ion need the zip code I'm already in.. whoever house this is they got 60 cameras 30 inside 30 outside... all angles all good shit.. no security tho... who house is this Ajah??
.
.
It's a friend of a friend.. we gone move tmrw night just wait for my call so we can get shit moving.. ima call Apple so she can have the guns and shit ready... & HELL YEAH it's worth it Gotti, don't front you love this shit you'll never leave this lifestyle behind. *Click*
.
.
Fuckin Ajah, got me tryna freeze "Rosa's" crib up and shit... how she don't know that's my baby daddy plug. But shid she been fuckin up or money anyway so fuck her... dog eat dog world bitch.. Ajah rocking im rolling vice versa and that just period!
.
.
.
.
.
Like
Comment
Share
Add to reading list!!
Support
All feedback is appreciated ❣️