8

• • Later That Night • •
.
.
Loco : Ajah. I'm downstairs hurry up an get this damn food girl!
[ I can't believe I gotta kill "Ajah"... this shit fucked up. I love this girl, yet Rosa doesn't care. As if "Ajah" killed our family.... I'm not going I won't stand for it. I'm taking Rosa out and ending this "D&D" shit, I want my old life back. I want my girl to be around man, I got plans for her.. I wanna family with her, I see so much ambition in her I just wanna build with her. Help her grow into the person neither one of her parents could've made her into.. ]
.
DAMN LOCO! You daydreaming and shit its COLD out here TF!! I hope you got everything on my Italian Beef g fr or ima be pissed!! Cause last time you forgot to tell them dip my shit....
.
.
I did all that baby, I gotta talk to you about something important. And whyyyyy tf you got that big ass bag for "Ajah"???
.
.
Cause I need you to take me over east, I gotta grab something from my homie real quick. And what you wanna talk about Loco 🙄 fb and shit again?? Cause ion got time today fr g.
.
.
Bet, where on 79th? And about us an our future.... together.
.
.
Yeahhhhh where we went last time, in that big ass lot. And our future??
.
.
Yeah man US. I wannabe with you "Ajah", more then you know bae. I mean business is business but I love YOU!!! I mean it, I want more than just a summer fling with you want to get married have kids.. the whole 9yrds....
.
.
I told you loco, whatever happens happens. I'm not rushing cause when I rush my feelings get crushed. Save all that you not like other niggas speech, I've heard that before I wanna do it my way. An if you want me you gone do it my way too... I mean I just wanna make sure I'm not getting to caught up in my feelings or shit I want it to be fr... & NO BABIES UNTIL I GRADUATE FROM HOWARD!! I MEAN IT!!
.
.
We here man, and so what you want me to keep playing that role for you? I know you fuckin with tommy I'm not slow. I just want you all to myself if ima wait it better be worth it "Ajah"
.
.
Bet... & See, loco here's the thing. I'm focused on school an money, you and tommy are both things to do when there's nothing to do. You fell? Damn I didn't mean too lead you on but... I'm sorry loco, this ain't what I want right now... plus now shit finna be going my way... L2 & kilo dead... you and Rosa next...
.
.
WAIT WHAA FUCK YOU MEAN WE NEXX....
.
.
[ Ajah Takes Out Her Loaded Glock & Filled Loco With Hollows.. Tears Streamed Down Her Face Seeing That She Really Liked Him, But She Knew He & Rosa Was Planning On Killing Her After They Got Their Money.. She had to take him out before he took her out 🤷🏽‍♀️ ]
.
.
FUCK!!!!!! IM SO SORRY LOCO IM SO SORRY!!!!!
FUCK WHERES THAT MONEY AND PHONE AT!!??????
.
.
[ Ajah Managed To Escape With Loco's Money, Phone, Guns, & All Evidence That She Was There... ]
.
.
* Crying * DADDYY!! DADDYY!!!!! COME GET ME IM RUNNING DOWN 79th I HAD TO DO IT I HAD TOO YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND DADDY!!!!!
.
.
AJAH WHAT??? 79th & WHAT??? HERE I COME MAN IM CLOSE BY STAY WHERE YOU AT!!!
.
.
I'm passing stony.. I'm scared I need to get in the house daddy NOW!!!!

* TonyBoy Pulls Up On Ajah *
.
.
* Ajah Literally Jumps In TonyBoys Car *
.
Daddy! I KILLED LOCO!!! IM SORRY I HAD TOO DADDY I HAD TOO!!! I knew all about "D&D" I been fuckin one of the boys loco... I led them to my mama unknowingly. I gotta tip saying that Loco & new was plotting on really killing me and my mom, Loco was basically playing me. So I had to kill him before him killed me....I never knew they had her selling me tho.. until a few weeks ago. I'm gonna kill Rosa next, I took all of Loco's shit; his guns money phone and jewelry... I covered my tracks stayed low an in alleys I never thought I'd be doing shit like this. Killing somebody I shot him like 6 times... in the face. 🤦🏽‍♀️ shit crazy i pray I didn't get seen by nobody. Honestly, the shit feels good I mean he was tryna kill you too had to get him out the way.
.
.
Ajah..... what you did was right. You're timing was wrong. "D&D" fuck with the Russian Maffia, you gone kill Rosa and they gone come looking for you.. think baby girl think. You took his shit which was a good idea but somebody knew he was coming to see you.. I also knew that you and him planned on killing me and your mom too 😒 😏 🤨 Nothing gets pass "TB" baby I understand your frustrations but I thought we were pass that. We talked.. shid well at least I talked maybe I should've let you get your pain off your chest first. Maybe it was selfish of me to think that you'd wanna hear me out first, when I've been absent from your life Not the other way around... but I mean I'm not mad I'm just confused... confused on if I should continue to trust you... maybe it's not worth it, maybe we should part ways?
.
.
Dad, I'm sorry I made that agreement two hours literally two hours after Tommy gave me the all run down of everything and TBH.. I just wasn't thinking I didn't care to think. ESPECIALLY when it came to my mom seeing that she's the source of my pain. The problem was that I felt it was all you.. all your fault I'm sorry for not believing in you. Sorry for not... not being a daughter instead I instantly jumped out as an enemy, never thought you loved me.. cause I tried to kill you after you killed "Legend".. deep down inside I want that father and daughter chemistry you know like TI & his daughters, Reginae and Wayne.. I want you to be my father since the one I had wasn't really the greatest tbh and then he left when I was 12... I want what I didn't have. NO we shouldn't part ways this should bring us closer if anything dad please forgive me, for my misfortunes and misunderstanding of feelings an discrimination.
.
.
I already said I forgive you baby girl, been said that. And for you to not believe that I actually forgive you for EVERYTHING... it's just that you don't understand, in these streets shit like plotting on offing  a mf will get yo ass killed as well I mean in all honesty.... it's gone take me some time  I build my trust back up with you.. an ion want you coming to me after you kill nomore niggas either, ion want no parts of your drama until I can fully trus.. hold on this the hospital calling about your mom.
.
.
- Uh, hello, may... may I speak with-whomever is the next of kin' to ms.Akeysha? Is this mr. Williamson???
.
Yes this is me, what's the matter? Is akeysha alright ma'am???
.
Um, sir I'm gonna need you to come in. We have some questions we'd like to ask you regarding the child's life that's she's carrying?
.
.
Um excuse me ma'am did.. did you say akeysha pregnant?
.
Yes sir. She definitely is.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I ended it this way lol,
Comment
Like
Share
ALL FEEDBACK IS WELCOME 🤷🏽‍♀️
Support ❣️