16

*** JMir returns to the table with Ajah, Tommy&, TonyBoy. They all finish their meals an then head home to Ajahs apartment... TB knows something is up with "JMir" & "Jai" but he wasn't sure as to what it was yet. But one thing for sure TB was definitely about to move Ajah's apartment elsewhere, he didn't wanna risk "Jai" of knowing the address yet he wasn't sure if he could even trust "JMir" yet. After "Jai's" & "JMir's" phonecall "Jai" immediately Calls "HaKeem" too tell him about "Ajah" and " TonyBoy" ***
-
-
HaKeem- look Jai.. this shit better be good cause you interrupting my game. Wassup?
-
-
Jai-Daddy, goodnews. Well kind of good news, "Ajah" the one who killed your little up an coming cartel.. well she's "TonyBoy"s" daughter. Meaning she's "JMir's" sister.... now shit is getting complicated.
-
-
HaKeem- Nothing is complicated Jai, I can still take out "Ajah" while befriending "TonyBoy".. But as for "JMir" he isn't to be trusted. That boy has deep disloyalty issues that can't be fixed... watch him Jai.. make sure he doesn't fuck up our plans or else..... then I'll have to take the both of you out. Do you understand me bitch?
-
-
Jai- Yes-yes daddy. I understand you quit well, JMir will be no problem. I can handle him, I'm his mother he's gonna do whatever I say.. regardless of who's involved. Besides he isn't to fond of "TB" Seeing That he's been absent for most of his life.....
-
-
HaKeem- well you handle JMir. I have shit to do — Click —
.
.
*** After HaKeem hangs up on Jai, Jai sits back thinking of a plan as too how to win JMir back over... or wondering if she should just get him out of the way since he's already chosen his side.. clearly. Jai doesn't truly care if JMir lives or dies she just wants "TB" too loose his thrown to "Keem" and back at the bottom where he left her....... ***
-
-
~ RingRingRing 📱 ~
.
TonyBoy- hello?
-
Akeysha- H-hey baby, um good news I get out of the hospital tomorrow 🤗. They said me and the twins are all stable an fine now, I'm so damn happy to be finally leaving this place... I can take a hot shower get some real good an he'll even some good dick ain't that right TB baby 😏😋
-
-
TonyBy- 😂🤗 yeah baby that's great... shid that's awesome I've been wondering when you was gonna be coming home. I'm glad they finally letting y'all go and girl you don't need to be worrying about no dick 😏 ion wanna have to send you back to the ER cause I made you go into labor early 😂😂.. but um yeah I'll be there bright an early to get you! So be ready girl 😆..... but umm I got news for you.. just listen don't talk. Ajah's pregnant 🤰🏽 by Tommy, an also "JMir" is my son... and he's gonna be living with Ajah... till I can move them further uptown.....
-
-
Akeysha- * Sucks her teeth * Tahhh, I knew she was pregnant, I told her ass I fuckin told her... you know what I'm not even gonna trip Ajah's damn near grown she's responsible an very mature for her age... I'm sure she's gonna make a great mother to her kid... As for Tommy, we gonna have to be on his ass as we already know what kinda nigga he is... well I guess we got 4 new babies welcomed into our family now.... and how does "JMir" and "Ajah" get along? Is she nice to him?? Does she mind him staying with her? You know she's a little spoiled ass brat!
-
-
Tonyboy- Ajah & JMir actually get along just fine... they've been talking an laughing and hugging since they met. Ajah said she's happy to be a new big sister of 1 soon to be 3, JMir like it here... he likes Ajah, and Ajah doesn't mind him staying there.. I'm telling you she loves that boy as if she knew him already!!!! he knows she pregnant he's happy about being an uncle an a big brother all in one year 😂😂 but as for Tommy and Ajah's child... they'll be just fine. If I gotta kick Tommy's ass every now an then HELL so be it!! Same goes for Ajah... I'm happy my life getting better and better you don't understand how much more happy I've been these days "Star"... family growing by the second.. my daughter loves me my son.. shid I think he loves me my girl loves me I'm back running shit how I use too... man I'm starting to enjoy this lifestyle all over again.
-
-
Akeysha- well I'm happy your happy baby NBS! This time we're gonna get it right! No games, lies, or bullshit this time.. just us, our family, money, love, and trust! We gotta rebuild this empire the RIGHT way... put our kids on to the game so they an can run it while we chill with our feet up one day you know? We're gonna be parents an grandparents before we know it.. life is happening so fast * Yawns * ughh I'm so tired baby... thanks for answering and making me feel better... I love you Tony! Good-night see you in the morning kiss my kids for me 😂😘😘
-
-
TonyBoy- Alright bae, I love you too man. Goodnight an you kiss my kids for me too!! Be ready girl you know yo ass move overly slow!! 😂😂