12

——        Ajah doesn't hate you Star.. not at all, angry with you? Yes. Hurt by you? Yes. But does she hate you? Nah, you should've seen how she rushed to yo side when all this shit went down. Hell she ass gonna beat the nurse 👩🏽‍⚕️ ass if she wouldn't let you keep the twins, I mean.. ajah's hard, like us bae. She don't show emotions well.. or take lightly to bullshit or getting her feelings hurt. My daughter needs you, and the past times she needed you... you wasn't there so she holds that against you. Now is that right, no it isn't but you gotta prove to her that you've changed and you wanna better relationship with her and the twins an me... she's not gonna believe you until YOU show her she should! An "Akeysha" baby.. I promise ima leave the hoes alone ima focus on us and us only.. I wanna build us back up to where we was.. idk why you was jealous of them other hoes when you had the best nigga on the block.. bitches got fucked not cuffed... I may have slipped up with "Jai" but fuck her.. I'll raise the boy if need be but other than that I'm focused on You Ajah & The Twins that's it.. and building my empire back up.. money getting to how it use to be.. but ion wanna see you act how you use to act when the money was flowing in nice, ion wanna deal with that bullshit again... that's gone make me say fuck you' frfr this time! An as for Legend making you do all that dumb shit & sending "D&D" to kill you, well that's cause everything happens for a reason you had to go thru that because of what you made me go thru over some bullshit. Thinking that nigga was god but turned out to be the devil in a light skin nigga body.... hope you learned to lesson.. but me and "Tommy" finna go slide on Ajah.. ha hot head ass wasn't supposed to kill " Rosa " she's so hard head.. just like yo ass "Keysh"
** TonyBoy Kisses Akeysha (Star) & Leaves The Hospital Quitely **
-
.
-
YOO, I'm outside nigga!
.
Bet, here I come TB.

** Moments later they arrive to the secret spot TB had picked out for Ajah, where she was supposed to stay low, only go to work and NOT KILL Rosa **
__
~ Buzzzz Buzzzz ~
Let me up. It's US girl!
.
.
- Ajah unlocks the door 🚪, opens it slowly an with caution-
Now, dad before you say anything ima need you too hear me out. I had the best work with me on this hit on "Rosa". Me "Gotti" & "Apple"... we shut shit down had every alarm 🚨 , every gate, everything.. entrance exit, gangway, widows and doors sewed up. Wasn't no getting in or catching us.... nobody could've crawled thru we had hacked the system and added electricity to it. It's still on that too btw.. she had invited me over after she found out "Loco" was dead, so I took my chances... she suspected me anyway... checked her phone(s)📱 only person she contacted was me and the emergency room that night. Even the deleted files too, I'm good daddy.. me and my bitches get shit done I'm in and I'm out period ion lallygag. I got all her phones 📱 iPads computers 🖥  money 💴 drugs, jewelry, clothes, even her fucking dog 🐕 broke the whole camera 🎥// alarm 🚨 system. Dad... you know I gotta spilt this with my girls right? They helped an it's only righ—
.
Of course you gone split this with them, and we gone throw in extra so they'll keep they mouths 👄 shut!
I'm once again shocked.. Damn "Ajah" when did you become a killer? 2nd body in a day yo ass only 17 ... what's wrong baby what's worrying you?? Why you on edge like this?? Why you soooo ion kno seem like you starting to turn into me... or your mama. Slow down baby, this life ain't for you. It's only temporary for a few more months... hopefully weeks! Once again I'm glad you on yo Ps & Qs with all this shit.. shiiddd y'all  damn near better than Me & "Tommy" an we some smooth mf criminals fr. Just make sure y'all all cut even on everything but the drugs are mine... I'll just have to discuss that with the girls but everything else is free too go.
-
Na, I want half the drugs too. I'm grown I make my own choices, I'm 17 an if I'm grown enough to handle it for a several months than I can handle it for a lifetime! I'm in now... I'm still going to "Howard" most definitely.. I spoke with 'Ms. Rock' she said I passed all my online classes an... an also I got into Howard.. I leave next ' August '. I'm gonna have my girls operate for me while I'm at school on the weekdays, Friday's I'll fly in and Sundays I'll fly out... you can't change my mind about this!! All I need for "Howard" is $100,000... that should cover all four years and I'm gonna make it happen.. I gotta make my younger siblings prou—

Uh. About yo siblings.. baby-babygirl, yo-you have.. a brother that's about your age.. WELL MIGHT MAYBE have a brother that's about your age.. I'm sorry babygirl 😪 , i just found out yesterday. Grandma 👵🏽 Meme told me, then I took the DNA test later on yesterday.. BABY I.. BABYGIRL I... I don't want him to be my son... I wanna focus on you and you're two new siblings baby I promise please don't hate me The for my past decisions.. understand that he will not replace you or your siblings
-
Daddy, I'm not mad I'm actually quite happy I'm not the only child now I can boss they asses around!! Why would I be mad about that daddy!? I can't control who you get pregnant, hell you've did more than enough for me since you got home you made but for lost time.. but as for you "Tommy" WHY TF YOU AINT COME HOME LAST NIGHT AGAIN????
.
Ajah, I told yo ass I gotta deal with April! She might be goin into labor any day now and I need to be around! She knows we not together but I just wanna be there
-
Awe shit here y'all two go I'm going upstairs, and nigga stop playing wit my daughter either leave April or stay with April nigga!!
* TB Walks Upstairs Laughing *
.
.
Tommy, you need to choose. Cause I'm tired of sleeping by myself at night! I got plans and I'm not finna be waiting around for you to make up yo mind on rather or not you want your BM back... if you do that's fine but ima need a little more honesty from you... I mean damn I am yo girl right? So why is it so hard for you and APRIL's ass to understand that? You're no longer with her so mf I automatically come first!!! I'm tired of repeating myself with you TOMMY!! I really am!! I could be with someone else, someone who's know WHO and WHAT they want!! You playing games like your my age an shit and ion got time for it frfr!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND TOMMY!!
-
Ajah, you act like you wasn't just fucking "Loco"? I made my mind up I want you, but I'm not abandoning the mother of my child while she carry's my child.. especially not when she's high risk! You gotta understand that I am a father first I'm "Yo man" second.. if you think ima ever put you over my child or it's mother you got another fuckin thing coming girl.. I ain't nobody YES man! Not even yo dad.. you been tripping lately Ajah I'm out! YOOO TB IM GONE SHORTY HIT THE LINE INNA AM!!

*** Tommy Leaves , Yes Ajah Is Sad & Confused As To Why He's Acting Weird All Of A Sudden ***
-
-
-
-
-
Like
Comment
Share
Add to your reading list
Support
( So I Was So Dry This Chapter Real Shit Finna Take Place BE READY!)
❣️❣️❣️